Jaidynsmum's Requests *CLOSED*

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 15th, 2008, 03:51 PM
Jaidynsmum's Avatar Dreams do come true....
Send a message via MSN to Jaidynsmum
Quote:
Hello there!! Just wondering if you could make me a siggy. I'd like it to say

Madelyn Belle - October 3, 2006
becoming a BIG sister in December!

I'm not picky about the colours or anything. Something bright and summery might be nice!

Thanks so much!!!
Kristy[/b]
Posting in pick up x
July 16th, 2008, 09:34 AM
Lo_and_Behold's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi again!

I think I'm going to need a modified siggy because I just got my today!! I was really hoping I could keep the same style that I have now. I love it so much.

Our EDD is March 27, 2009

Here are my pictures again if you need them:

And my BFP pics!

I would love for one at least one of them to be included. I know that may be too many pictures to fit in though.

Thanks so much!!! I really appreciate it! Hope you had a great holiday!

July 16th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Quote:
Hi again!

I think I'm going to need a modified siggy because I just got my today!! I was really hoping I could keep the same style that I have now. I love it so much.

Our EDD is March 27, 2009

Here are my pictures again if you need them:

And my BFP pics!

I would love for one at least one of them to be included. I know that may be too many pictures to fit in though.

Thanks so much!!! I really appreciate it! Hope you had a great holiday! [/b]
Posting in pick up x
July 17th, 2008, 06:32 AM
2LittleA's's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

July 17th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Hi! I'd love to have you make a siggy for me if you could!

* I'm Laurie
* Daddy is Erin
* Son Aidan (March 2004)
* Daughter Arwyn (September 2005)
* Expecting #3 March 2009

Here's a couple of pictures ~ I have more if you feel you need something else too. I'm not picky on colours or anything, just use your own judgement. I know it'll be awesome!![/b]
Hi,

Our guidelines state that you need to have at least 50 posts before requesting a siggy. If you come back once you hit the magic 50 I'll be happy to make you one

Yvonne xxx
July 17th, 2008, 05:41 PM
lilgigglez1023's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lilgigglez1023 Send a message via Yahoo to lilgigglez1023
Hey can I please have a siggy?

Info:

Christina wife to Richie est. Jan 11, 2007

Mom to

Christopher- 9/10/2005

Kailyn-9/11/07

& Jhaydien EDD: 8/27/08

heres the pics:

& belly Pics you can use

Sorry forgot to resize the pics you can resize them if you need to.

Love getting FREE stuff? Come Swag with me and you can rack up too.
July 18th, 2008, 09:30 AM
Make.A.Wish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Thank you.

July 18th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Hey can I please have a siggy?

Info:

Christina wife to Richie est. Jan 11, 2007

Mom to

Christopher- 9/10/2005

Kailyn-9/11/07

& Jhaydien EDD: 8/27/08[/b]
Posting in pick up x

Quote:
I was hoping to request a siggy...

Umm anything girly really.

*Kyle & Ashley
*TTC #1
*Est. July 13th 2003
(Feel free to change any wording! I was just giving the generic.)

Thank you.[/b]
Posting in pick up x
July 19th, 2008, 01:11 PM
lovemyluke&joel's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello again,

I need a new siggy!!! I just found out I am pregnant.

Big Brother Luke 2-23-06

Due Date March 27th, 2009

Thanks so much!

Jen & Eric
Luke (2/23/06) & Joel (3/23/09)

July 19th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Hello again,

I need a new siggy!!! I just found out I am pregnant.

Thanks so much![/b]
Posting in pick up x
July 20th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Jaidynsmum,

Can you make me a siggy with the following pics? This would be my first siggy, I really liked the one you made for Melissa in the march 09 DDC - the style was siggy # 341 from your gallery- I can't have the same one of course as she deserves to have a her siggie be unique...I also liked #422 , anything in those shades of pink/peach would be great. Green is also one of my fav colors, if you want to try a green theme. I am envisioning something with my pic on one side and DH's pic on the other with my FRER and Digi BFP's in the center. I would like it to say "Anitha wife to Leo expecting our first little one in March 2009" Please use my solo pic and crop out just DH from the pic where both of us are there. Also please just use the ovals of the FRER and the digi BFPs.

Thanks so much in advance. All your siggies look lovely.

July 21st, 2008, 05:32 AM
*Krissy*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi there. I was wondering if you could make me a siggy. My name is Krissy, dh is Sean. Our son is Caiden Jack born 1/23/08. I would like it to say something about him being 6 months old. I would just like something simple. Here are a few pics. You can use the ones you like but please include the first pic because its my favorite. Thank you so much.

July 22nd, 2008, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Hi Jaidynsmum,

Can you make me a siggy with the following pics? This would be my first siggy, I really liked the one you made for Melissa in the march 09 DDC - the style was siggy # 341 from your gallery- I can't have the same one of course as she deserves to have a her siggie be unique...I also liked #422 , anything in those shades of pink/peach would be great. Green is also one of my fav colors, if you want to try a green theme. I am envisioning something with my pic on one side and DH's pic on the other with my FRER and Digi BFP's in the center. I would like it to say "Anitha wife to Leo expecting our first little one in March 2009" Please use my solo pic and crop out just DH from the pic where both of us are there. Also please just use the ovals of the FRER and the digi BFPs.[/b]
posted in pick up x

Quote:
Hi there. I was wondering if you could make me a siggy. My name is Krissy, dh is Sean. Our son is Caiden Jack born 1/23/08. I would like it to say something about him being 6 months old. I would just like something simple. Here are a few pics. You can use the ones you like but please include the first pic because its my favorite. Thank you so much.[/b]
posted in pick up x
July 23rd, 2008, 10:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to lisamcole
Hi, I was wondering if you could please make me a siggy? I really dont have any specifics, whatever you think will look good with the pics I post. Something simple is just fine. These are pics of my boys, my name is Lisa, maybe something on the affect of, Lisa momma to 3 boys? Thank you soooo very much!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

July 23rd, 2008, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Hi, I was wondering if you could please make me a siggy? I really dont have any specifics, whatever you think will look good with the pics I post. Something simple is just fine. These are pics of my boys, my name is Lisa, maybe something on the affect of, Lisa momma to 3 boys? Thank you soooo very much!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!![/b]
Posting in pick up x
July 24th, 2008, 08:24 AM
sunshyne57's Avatar ~Angela~
Hi there, I was hoping that you could possibly make a siggy for me??

My name is Angela and I married the love of my life Michael on Sept 15, 2007. We have a precious little girl Keira who was born on December 21st, 2005 and we are expecting a baby boy on November 19th, 2008. His name will be Owen Leo. I'm not picky about style or colours so whatever you think looks best! Maybe some sort of animation in there? You can pick and choose from the pictures as well....you don't have to include all of them!

Thanks a lot!!

July 24th, 2008, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Hi there, I was hoping that you could possibly make a siggy for me??

My name is Angela and I married the love of my life Michael on Sept 15, 2007. We have a precious little girl Keira who was born on December 21st, 2005 and we are expecting a baby boy on November 19th, 2008. His name will be Owen Leo. I'm not picky about style or colours so whatever you think looks best! Maybe some sort of animation in there? You can pick and choose from the pictures as well....you don't have to include all of them!

Thanks a lot!![/b]
I'll post in pick up when you have over 50 posts xx
July 27th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Doralovinmomma's Avatar and hell is just a sauna
Send a message via AIM to Doralovinmomma Send a message via Yahoo to Doralovinmomma
hi there.im here requesting a siggy again.i love yours haha.id like these pics and words

fiancee to mitch

mama to bradleigh

expecting desiree nichole
making our family of 3 a family of 4 in Nov. 08

everything else is up to you.go ahead nad be creative as you want hahha.i jsut want something cute nad i know your good at these.thx so much

Thank you Niamh for my awesome blinkies!! And Vicki... for my fantastic siggy

July 27th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Regular
Hi, My name is Lauren, husbands name is Bryan we were married April 1, 2006 and we are expecting our first baby Feb. 12, 2009! we are super excited, dont know what the sex is just yet, but would love to have a siggy from you...I love your work! Here are a couple of pics for you to choose from...I don't have any sonogram pictures, well I do but they were printed like an xray and I haven't figured out how to scan them in correctly yet....

I will tell you though my husbands current quote is 'Love is all fun and games until someone loses and eye or gets pregnant' if you can use it thats great if not, not a big deal, is all in fun and games (b/c of my mood swings and raging hormones

I don't have any specific colors in mind, I like the sephia coloring that I have in one of the pictures, (brown and white)...its totally up to you though!! Thank you!!!
Lauren

<div align='center'></div></div>
July 28th, 2008, 07:43 AM
Quote:
hi there.im here requesting a siggy again.i love yours haha.id like these pics and words

everything else is up to you.go ahead nad be creative as you want hahha.i jsut want something cute nad i know your good at these.thx so much[/b]
Posted in pick up x

Quote:
Hi, My name is Lauren, husbands name is Bryan we were married April 1, 2006 and we are expecting our first baby Feb. 12, 2009! we are super excited, dont know what the sex is just yet, but would love to have a siggy from you...I love your work! Here are a couple of pics for you to choose from...I don't have any sonogram pictures, well I do but they were printed like an xray and I haven't figured out how to scan them in correctly yet....

I will tell you though my husbands current quote is 'Love is all fun and games until someone loses and eye or gets pregnant' if you can use it thats great if not, not a big deal, is all in fun and games (b/c of my mood swings and raging hormones

I don't have any specific colors in mind, I like the sephia coloring that I have in one of the pictures, (brown and white)...its totally up to you though!! Thank you!!!
Lauren[/b]
I'm afraid you need to have at least 50 posts before requesting a siggy. If you pm me when you hit 50 posts I'll happily make you a siggy x

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search