Jaidynsmum's Requests *CLOSED*

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Jaidynsmum's Avatar Dreams do come true....
Send a message via MSN to Jaidynsmum
Quote:
Good Afternoon. I LOVE your siggies and would love if you could make one for me something like #261.

My daughters name is Elizabeth Joy born June 25, 2007. My name is Shawn-Joy and my husband is Marko. Married since May 1, 2007.

I would like to say something about her turning 7 months old.[/b]
Posting in pick up xx
January 28th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Mom4Life_11's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
From your gallery I would like siggy "style" 264 (ii) &/OR 258.

If you can do this let me know and I will PM you the pics that I would like to be in these siggy's..

Nice work!

January 28th, 2008, 03:24 PM
Pm'd you xx
January 30th, 2008, 12:27 PM
rocketchick's Avatar Super Mommy
I love your work - very tastefully done! A couple of girls in my Playroom (Dec 07) have siggy's done by you. Thank you for doing this!

I tried to pick a style I like - but I like so many of them. Whatever you come up with, I will love!!

A mother's love

Allison, Loving Mother to

Tristan, born 12-3-07

here are some pics:

January 31st, 2008, 08:01 AM
Quote:
I love your work - very tastefully done! A couple of girls in my Playroom (Dec 07) have siggy's done by you. Thank you for doing this!

I tried to pick a style I like - but I like so many of them. Whatever you come up with, I will love!![/b]
posting in pick up x
February 1st, 2008, 02:09 PM
Caitlin's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I loved the siggie you had made for me before my son was born and was wondering if you could make me another one now that i've had him! If you could add something about never feeling love like this.. that would be awesome... My name is Caitlin and his name is Bryson James and he was born on January 31, weighed 6 pounds 5 oz and was 19.5 inches long. Thanks so much!

February 3rd, 2008, 03:36 PM
Quote:
I loved the siggie you had made for me before my son was born and was wondering if you could make me another one now that i've had him! If you could add something about never feeling love like this.. that would be awesome... My name is Caitlin and his name is Bryson James and he was born on January 31, weighed 6 pounds 5 oz and was 19.5 inches long. Thanks so much!

[/b]
Posting in pick up x
February 4th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Lo_and_Behold's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello! I love love your siggies!!

I was hoping you might find the time to make one for me I loved #303 especially & I also liked style #276.
I'm Melissa
DH is Emanuel

If it could say: In my heart is my love for you and in my love for you, life is whole.
(if you don't have room for that, just something like TTC since September 2007 is good too)

Here are my pictures:

(I love it of my DH, but obviously not me! LOL Maybe I could be switched out & replaced with the next picture if that's possible?)

The first picture is my favorite & the next 2 are the most recent so I'd love to have those in there (especially the one of us standing), but whatever works for you. Maybe an animated siggy (I have no idea if that's feasible though!) I trust your judgement! Thank you so much!!!

February 4th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Hello! I love love your siggies!!

I was hoping you might find the time to make one for me I loved #303 especially & I also liked style #276.
I'm Melissa
DH is Emanuel

If it could say: In my heart is my love for you and in my love for you, life is whole.
(if you don't have room for that, just something like TTC since September 2007 is good too)

The first picture is my favorite & the next 2 are the most recent so I'd love to have those in there (especially the one of us standing), but whatever works for you. Maybe an animated siggy (I have no idea if that's feasible though!) I trust your judgement! Thank you so much!!![/b]
I'll work on it tomorrow, it's getting late here!
February 4th, 2008, 06:32 PM
No problem! I totally understand...time difference! Thank you so much!!

February 5th, 2008, 07:03 AM
Jennmomof3's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi, I love your siggy's and would like to make a request for you to make one when you get a chance. I originally posted a request but realized I could request from a specific siggy maker so I have cancelled the other one. *Update* Well although I tried to cancel it I didn't do it fast enough and someone made a siggy for me. I really would like one of your siggys though so I will just wait until my week waiting is up and not use the other siggy. Sorry

I would like it to say "Jen Proud Mama to Hannah, Connor, and Mark Ryan due June 08"

If you can do anything with brown light blue and light pink that would be awesome. Thanks so much in advance!

With these pics.

tobucket.com/albums/c196/jentmommyof2/Oct4th008.jpg"

"
February 5th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Mummy_Boo's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wish i could do them...

Could you kindly do one for me please... I love 264 (i) in your gallery

Not sure what info you need but Im Becky, daddy is shaggy awaiting the arrival of Baby Boo 01st May 2008

Heres a few pics:

daddy:

Thankyou, and take your time... Could you also pm me when it is done thankyou!!

Thankyou Mom2*Lauryn*Jacob*
For My Beautiful Siggy
Thaya + Jasmin + Imogen =
My Heart, My Life, My Soul

February 5th, 2008, 12:54 PM
Quote:
No problem! I totally understand...time difference! Thank you so much!![/b]
I'll post in pick up as soon as Photobucket lets me login!!!

Quote:
Hi, I love your siggy's and would like to make a request for you to make one when you get a chance. I originally posted a request but realized I could request from a specific siggy maker so I have cancelled the other one. *Update* Well although I tried to cancel it I didn't do it fast enough and someone made a siggy for me. I really would like one of your siggys though so I will just wait until my week waiting is up and not use the other siggy. Sorry [/b]
You can use the other siggy and I'll have mine done for you to pick up next week
xx
February 5th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Jennmomof3's Avatar Super Mommy
[

Quote:
Hi, I love your siggy's and would like to make a request for you to make one when you get a chance. I originally posted a request but realized I could request from a specific siggy maker so I have cancelled the other one. *Update* Well although I tried to cancel it I didn't do it fast enough and someone made a siggy for me. I really would like one of your siggys though so I will just wait until my week waiting is up and not use the other siggy. Sorry

You can use the other siggy and I'll have mine done for you to pick up next week
xx[/b]
Thanks, I will just wait on yours.
February 5th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Thank you!!! I can't wait!

February 12th, 2008, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Hi, I love your siggy's and would like to make a request for you to make one when you get a chance. I originally posted a request but realized I could request from a specific siggy maker so I have cancelled the other one.[/b]
Posting in pick up xx
February 17th, 2008, 09:32 AM
Veteran
Hi, I really like your siggies and I was wondering if you could make one for me that says something like "We love our baby girl".. Or you could just do whatever you think looks good with my pics.. My baby's name is Keely Reese and she was born 11.01.07... Thank you so much in advance!

Ashley

February 17th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Hi, I really like your siggies and I was wondering if you could make one for me that says something like "We love our baby girl".. Or you could just do whatever you think looks good with my pics.. My baby's name is Keely Reese and she was born 11.01.07... Thank you so much in advance!

Ashley[/b]
I'll finish it tomorrow, it's getting late here!
February 18th, 2008, 09:49 AM
Veteran
Quote:
Quote:

Ashley[/b]
I'll finish it tomorrow, it's getting late here!
[/b]

Great!! Thank-you so much!!

February 18th, 2008, 01:18 PM
Posted in pick up xx

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search