*Mandys* Siggy Requests

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 1st, 2007, 11:56 AM
*Mandy*'s Avatar Co-Host Moms of Multiples
Send a message via AIM to *Mandy*
I'm just getting started at siggy making,but i'm an avid scrapbooker,and can do scrapbook style siggys as well.You can view my siggy gallery here.If you would like a siggy made by me, post it here.Please also include if you'd like certain colors,themes or style, and anything you'd like written on it.If you want a scrapbook style,let me know that to.Or you can leave it up to me,that's fine to.I'd be happy to try my best to make you an awesome siggy!
October 6th, 2007, 08:47 PM
Hi Becca!Sure,I'd be happy to make you a siggy.I'll have something posted by tomorrow for ya!
October 6th, 2007, 10:55 PM
I posted something in pick ups for you Becca.Thanks for the request!
October 6th, 2007, 11:39 PM
racgile419's Avatar Veteran
Hey Mandy...I love your siggy gallery. Just wondering if you could make me one. I'm giving you a few pictures to choose from so feel free to do what you want with them. I want a girlie theme...maybe some pokadots...like hot pink and black or something cute like that. I know the pictures have a lot of different colors and stuff so if you need to make them black and white or something, totally fine with me. I found a quote I'd really like on it as well...it says "Why do I love you? Because you are and always have been my dream." I realize its long so if you need to shorten it up a bit or something, just do your thing. I trust you! Thank you so much! Oh, my girls are Hannah and Emme by the way...you can put their names on it if you have room...if not, thats just fine. Hannah has the dark hair and Emme the blonde btw. Thanks again!

October 7th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Thank-you!Sure,I'd be happy to make you a siggy.Your girls are just adorable! I'll work on it today and have it posted later on this afternoon in pick ups.
October 7th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Posting something in pick ups for you now!Thanks for the request!
October 7th, 2007, 07:37 PM
::april.showers::'s Avatar April- Mama of 4
Hi Mandy- I just saw your gallery and love your work! Would you be able to make me a siggie? This would be my first one, so please let me know if you need different ones or not. Could you please include the following somewhere:
April, loving mom to Aiden Reese 12-16-2002 (boy in picture with hat), Ava Renee 4-27-2006, and introducing Annaliese Rachael 9-3-2007 6lbs 12oz.
I will include several, you can choose which! I so much appreciate it!
Regards,
April
Annaliese:

Aiden:

Ava:

Then, near or above the pic of Annaliese could you put the following picture of me?

Thank you GraysMama for another amazing siggy!
October 7th, 2007, 10:38 PM
Hi April!Sure i'd be happy to make you a siggy!I'll have one done for you by tomorrow.
October 8th, 2007, 08:39 AM
::april.showers::'s Avatar April- Mama of 4
Quote:
Hi April!Sure i'd be happy to make you a siggy!I'll have one done for you by tomorrow. [/b]
Thank you!!

Thank you GraysMama for another amazing siggy!
October 8th, 2007, 04:10 PM
I already did one with the old pics,But i will do one with the new pics also because i didn't see this until i already had it done,These new ones will actually work better!LOL I'll have something later tonight or tomorrow morning for ya.
October 15th, 2007, 10:57 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Mandy,
I love your siggies, they are beautiful! I was wondering if you could make me one or two.
I have an 8yo daughter and a 4 month old daughter and I'd like either seperate or combined, whatever works for you.
I love your styles from your gallery of #1, 2, 18, 19, 23, 26, 30... You get the idea. lol

This is the babies first Halloween, so I'd like to use a picture from my oldest daughters first halloween too.

This is Kayla on her first Halloween. She was born April, 28th 1999

And this is Emily, it's not her halloween costume but it's Halloween all the same. She was born June 1st, 07

Thanks so much in advance!!

October 15th, 2007, 11:11 AM
Mrs. Mustin's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mandy, will you please make a fall themed siggy for me?
You make beautiful siggys!

I have two pictures.

My name is Dawn, DH is Aaron, baby is Jackson.
These pictures were taken this weekend at Apple Hill.

Me (Dawn) 30, DH 34, Jackson Christopher 4, Jacob David 2, Baby #3 Alice Annmarie C-Section on 8/24

October 15th, 2007, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Hi Mandy,
I love your siggies, they are beautiful! I was wondering if you could make me one or two.
I have an 8yo daughter and a 4 month old daughter and I'd like either seperate or combined, whatever works for you.
I love your styles from your gallery of #1, 2, 18, 19, 23, 26, 30... You get the idea. lol

This is the babies first Halloween, so I'd like to use a picture from my oldest daughters first halloween too.

This is Kayla on her first Halloween. She was born April, 28th 1999

And this is Emily, it's not her halloween costume but it's Halloween all the same. She was born June 1st, 07

Thanks so much in advance!![/b]
Hi,I see that you just had a siggy made yesterday.We ask that you wait one week before requesting another siggy,I'd be happy to make you one in a week though!
October 16th, 2007, 12:40 PM
Dawn,I'm posting something in pick ups for you.Sorry it took a little while.I had some running around to do today.I made you a scrapbook style.I hope that's o.k.Thanks for the request!
October 17th, 2007, 01:43 AM
*wishing4athirdbub*'s Avatar Super Mommy

Hi mandy, would you be able to make me a siggy with me and my children in it? I love your gallery so i thought id request one from you!
I dont really like black and white siggies, but i really like numbers 26, 23 and 37 in your gallery so anything similar or equally creative would be fantastic!

my name is sarah, my dd is sienna grace and my ds is noah vincent. Could i please have both their first and second names included and could it say 'sarah, mum to sienna grace and noah vincent, my lil' sweethearts'

here are some pics-

i really like the writing in number 26 of your gallery, and i prefer pretty, soft colours like baby pink, light purple, baby blue and baby green.

i sure hope im not asking for too much, if i am just tell me to forget it
i cant wait to see what you come up with!!!

thanks in advance

~sarah~

finally pregnant with #3 after 18 months TTC!
October 17th, 2007, 09:13 AM
Hi Sarah,I'd be happy to work on a siggy for you.I'll have something posted in pick ups in a few hours.
October 17th, 2007, 03:52 PM
thanks heaps mandy, i really appreciate it

~sarah~

October 17th, 2007, 05:00 PM
I'm still working on yours Sarah,I had a really busy day.But i promise i'll have it posted by tonight.
October 17th, 2007, 09:51 PM
thats ok, no hurry! thanks heaps for taking the time to do it

~sarah~

Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search