Siggy Requests for MommaTrish **CLOSED**

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 2nd, 2007, 10:49 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
PLEASE NOTE: Please have at least 50 posts before requesting a siggy from me. Also, please do not requset a siggy from me if you have already posted an FFA that is the exact same as what you are requesting. DOUBLE REQUESTING IS NOT ALLOWED on the Siggies R Us board!!! Please follow all of the Siggie Requestor Ettiquetes. If you choose to use the siggy I make for you please put somewhere that the siggy was made by MommaTrish! Also, I WILL NOT MAKE A PLAYROOM SIGGIE THAT HAS OVER 10 PICTURES! Thank you. - Trish

Style: Scrapbook, colorful, funny (I love to make funny ones), and creative. WARNING: NOT GOOD AT MAKING ANIMATED ONES

I would love to make a siggy for you, so please leave me a request here if you'd like one. I will do my best to get your request filled as soon as possible. I love making them, so please let me make one for you!

Information that I will need:
any wording you would like on it (names, birth dates, phrases, etc.)
specific coloring you would like, or let me know if you would like to be surprised
and if there is any theme you would like.

...and pictures of course.

If you would like to see some examples of siggies I have made please click on the link to my gallery that is in my siggy. The newest ones I have made our at the bottom of that thread.

Thanks!
MommaTrish
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
December 5th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tanja
I just love the last siggy you made for us - I was hoping - if you find the time - could you make a wintery one for the girls? Thanks so much - I love your talent!

December 5th, 2007, 06:04 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
Hi, I am going to send you a pm, but posting this here as well. You just posted a siggy request yesterday and received a siggy today already. Please review the siggy etiquette guidelines. Requestors are only to request one siggy per week.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
December 5th, 2007, 06:21 PM
fallinkimaira
Hello I like the siggies that you've made, I was wondering if you could make me one?

Here's the picture:

It's a funny picture of my little girl, Novalee. Can you add her name and make the siggy colorful? Maybe put, "my silly Novee" on the top or bottom, and her birthdate somewhere on there, 9.10.07. If you can make one for me, I would appreciate it Thanks !!
December 7th, 2007, 08:47 AM
briena's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to briena
hey i was wondering if you could make me a siggy? if so..

id like it to be scapbook style, blue and brown, with these pics:

and i would like it to say:

brie and sean , expecting Gauge Alexander Kevin Frost , March 2nd 2008

thank you!!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!
December 8th, 2007, 09:58 AM
KimsBlessedWith#5's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi Trish!

I would love to have a siggy from you!

I would like the siggy to be a scrap-booking style, I would like to have it a Christmas/Holiday theme. If you could include the 2 pics below, that would be fantastic. I would like for it to say:

Kim, proud wife to Duan / Loving Mommy to Haley, Dilan & Devin. Expecting our baby girl Madisyn May 29th, 2008.

Thank you so much for your time!

*Thank you Tasha-Mae for my beautiful siggy*

December 13th, 2007, 08:23 PM
Alex's Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Alex's Mom
Hi Trish:

I would love if you could make a siggy for my son Alexander. I would like his name and his age 4 months and maybe put his birthdate somewhere 7/31/07. Thank you so much.

Alexander
4 months old
7/31/07

December 16th, 2007, 01:15 PM
mamma2petunia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via ICQ to mamma2petunia Send a message via AIM to mamma2petunia Send a message via Yahoo to mamma2petunia
I am just getting back on JM after having some surgery. . . I had my right hip replaced in May and the left one done on 12/5. I am SOOOO far behind in my posting and scrapbooking, it's crazy!! Anyway, I'm not sure if you can "lift" some of the pics from an old siggie or not, but was hoping that you can grab the one of me . . .

I LOVE to scrapbook and would like something kind of Christmas"y" if possible. I LOVE yellow roses (I have 3 baby angels) and tinkerbell. My current siggie is great, except that it gives the b-day of my twins wrong. My name is Jen, dh is Rob . . . the kids are Steph (oldest girl), Andy (oldest boy) and the twins are Ashley and Robbie. I like the quotes . . . "Experience wildlife . . . have twins." and "Life is not measured by the breaths that we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><div align="center">Thanks Jolene for my beautiful siggie!!</div></span>
December 16th, 2007, 01:15 PM
mamma2petunia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via ICQ to mamma2petunia Send a message via AIM to mamma2petunia Send a message via Yahoo to mamma2petunia
I am just getting back on JM after having some surgery. . . I had my right hip replaced in May and the left one done on 12/5. I am SOOOO far behind in my posting and scrapbooking, it's crazy!! Anyway, I'm not sure if you can "lift" some of the pics from an old siggie or not, but was hoping that you can grab the one of me . . .

I LOVE to scrapbook and would like something kind of Christmas"y" if possible. I LOVE yellow roses (I have 3 baby angels) and tinkerbell. My current siggie is great, except that it gives the b-day of my twins wrong. My name is Jen, dh is Rob . . . the kids are Steph (oldest girl), Andy (oldest boy) and the twins are Ashley and Robbie. I like the quotes . . . "Experience wildlife . . . have twins." and "Life is not measured by the breaths that we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans MS"><div align="center">Thanks Jolene for my beautiful siggie!!</div></span>
December 18th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Regular
mamatrish~
i would really like a siggy, if you could make me one. i would like it to say: My Lil Miracle
Brooke loving mother to Keaton Izayah 11-15-2007 and i love stars and stripes, so could you maybe make it all different bright colors with stars and stripes?

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...oke44/awww.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r119/44...eaton2weeks.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r119/44.../3weeksold2.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r119/44...onIzayah016.jpg

thank you!
Brooke
December 19th, 2007, 06:46 AM
MommaTrish's Avatar bless your heart
Send a message via Yahoo to MommaTrish
Quote:
mamatrish~
i would really like a siggy, if you could make me one. i would like it to say: My Lil Miracle
Brooke loving mother to Keaton Izayah 11-15-2007 and i love stars and stripes, so could you maybe make it all different bright colors with stars and stripes?

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r...oke44/awww.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r119/44...eaton2weeks.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r119/44.../3weeksold2.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r119/44...onIzayah016.jpg

thank you!
Brooke[/b]
hi brooke. welcome to jm. i would love to make you a siggy, but first you must have 30 posts. now i can go ahead and make one and you can contact me when you have reached 30, or you could always re-request one. let me know what you decide.
trish
mom of: Zach (10), Ryan (8), Bella (5), Mason (2), and pollywog #5 due 12/04/14
December 19th, 2007, 03:10 PM
ricschick's Avatar mummy t 4 ttc no5
hi can i have a xmas/preg siggy please.......im claire df is ricky then ellie and emma and baby#3 due in august....(please can i not have green thanks) here some pics please use which ones you think.

sorry i no there is a lot of pics but i couldnt decide.
December 21st, 2007, 03:16 PM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i would like a siggy done

Teresa mom to Aidan
Teresa wife to Andy
Teresa step mom to Cris

Aidan

Andy

Andy and Teresa

Teresa

Cris

you can surprise me with whatever wording or colors! thanks

January 14th, 2008, 10:36 AM
Super Mommy
Hiya! Its me again!!!! If you get some extra time - we would love a new siggy - Ive added a bunch of shots, if you need something specific let me know - I have a gazillion, lol. Thanks so much! Hope you had a terrific New Year!! Tanja, Brohmy, Brookmere, nate and Ice.

January 23rd, 2008, 09:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi...I would love a siggy from you (saw one you did for jamiebeth on the june ddc and loved it)! So when you have the time I would greatly appreciate one!!!!

I would like the siggy to be a scrap-booking style, no specific theme (surprise me on that), I do love the colour purple and flowers (if that helps) . I would like for it to say (or something like it, im sure you can word it better!):

Kim, proud wife to Chris / Loving Mommy to Emily 4-22-96 and Benaiah 2-25-99. Expecting our newest addition June 24, 2008!

Here are the pictures to choose from:

This is Emily

This is Benaiah:

Me and the hubby:

The Family:

And the Baby:

Thanks in advance!!!!!
January 24th, 2008, 05:24 AM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to lynnneer Send a message via Yahoo to lynnneer
I wanted to request a siggy please! My daughter Grace is turning 3 on Feb. 18th and she is a TOTAL DADDYS GIRL!! I put some pics of Grace and Jeremy (DH) on here for the siggy. Can it say something like Daddys little girl is turning three or something. IDK?!?!? I wpould like it to be like scrapbook type. You make siggys so I trust your input! Have at it!!! Thank you!!!

January 25th, 2008, 12:12 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to lynnneer Send a message via Yahoo to lynnneer
Quote:
I wanted to request a siggy please! My daughter Grace is turning 3 on Feb. 18th and she is a TOTAL DADDYS GIRL!! I put some pics of Grace and Jeremy (DH) on here for the siggy. Can it say something like Daddys little girl is turning three or something. IDK?!?!? I wpould like it to be like scrapbook type. You make siggys so I trust your input! Have at it!!! Thank you!!!

[/b]
Are you still excepting requests?
February 3rd, 2008, 03:36 PM
Super Mommy
hiya! I just got your note about your computer - Im so sorry ! I hope everything came out alright. If you get some time Id love a new siggy from you, heres another unch of pics, if you need something specific let me know, thanks!!!!
Tanja, Brohmy, Brookmere and Ice

February 28th, 2008, 09:47 AM
finallypregnantagain's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi Trish,

Thanks for the info, I'll keep posting so I end up with the 30 quickly and then up to 50 even sooner. In the meantime I wanted to give you my info so if you have any ideas maybe you could PM me.
DH:Todd
DD: Makayla
DDC: October
Tag line: A family that prays together stays together
I'm not sure how to post pics yet- still learning.

<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center">~Andrea; Proud Mom to Makayla & William</div>

<div align="center"></div>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search