SandKmommy requests (Open, Please Read first post. Scrapbook style siggies)

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 29th, 2008, 02:20 PM
SandKmommy's Avatar Seamus and Kieran's Mommy
Posting in pickups

December 29th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Belalith's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey, Justine, I just found out we are having a boy! My name is Deidre, DH is Lucien, due date is May 30, 2009, and baby's name is James. This baby is a TTCw/Medical Assistance miracle and we are ecstatic to be expecting him. I love your scrapbooking type work. Thanks so much!

January 1st, 2009, 10:28 AM
I will try to get this done today for you
Theres a virus issue on DH's computer(the one I use for siggy making) so hes gotta figure that out first

January 1st, 2009, 11:33 AM
Belalith's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No prob. Thanks for getting back to me!

January 1st, 2009, 01:23 PM
mellyburt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
HI THERE! i love your siggies! you're very talented.

i would love for you to make me my very first siggie. lol! not sure what info you need but i hope this helps...

my name is mel and my hubby's name is ty. we've been married since august 8, 1998. we have two girls together (kinzie age 9 yrs and mallorie age 5 yrs). i also have a son from a previous relationship (jayson age 19 yrs). we're expecting our newest arrival (my 4th) on june 21, 2009 (which is daddy's day and the first day of summer).

you can do whatever you want to do for siggie (i would prefer something happy and bright if possible). here are my pictures...

ty and mel est 8-8-98

jayson 11-22-89 and lauren (his girlfriend)

kinzie 9-30-99

mallorie 7-10-03

thank you so much! i appreciate it! MELISSA

Thank you so much for the gorgeous siggie, sara aka misfitinmn!
January 2nd, 2009, 01:49 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Hi Justine, I'm in the market for my first siggie and I love your gallery! I really like the look of #499 and was wondering if I could get one similar.

My name is Kari and DH is Brian. We have been Married since 8-4-07 and are TTC #1 with MA, Praying for a 2009 miracle! I posted a few picks, you can use whichever you'd like. I think any colors would be fine, I'm not picky. Something cheerful and happy!

Thanks in advance for your hard work!!!!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

January 2nd, 2009, 07:12 PM
Quote:
Hey, Justine, I just found out we are having a boy! My name is Deidre, DH is Lucien, due date is May 30, 2009, and baby's name is James. This baby is a TTCw/Medical Assistance miracle and we are ecstatic to be expecting him. I love your scrapbooking type work. Thanks so much!

[/b]

Posting in pick ups

January 3rd, 2009, 07:17 PM
mellyburt's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hi justine. do you think you'll be able to do my siggie? pls just let me know. thank you. mel

Thank you so much for the gorgeous siggie, sara aka misfitinmn!
January 3rd, 2009, 08:19 PM
Quote:
hi justine. do you think you'll be able to do my siggie? pls just let me know. thank you. mel[/b]

Yepp sorry I'm having to find all new scrapbooking kits sense I'm using my brothers computer, dh's got a nasty virius on it and he wont let me use it now. I just found one that I want to use for yours

karibear

I no longer have that same kit sense I can't use the computer its on, do you mind another kit being used?

January 3rd, 2009, 08:26 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:

karibear

I no longer have that same kit sense I can't use the computer its on, do you mind another kit being used?[/b]
Yep no problem! I just liked that style. I trust you to find something pretty and suitable for us! Thanks again!!!

Yet another wonderful siggy by HeatherW.... thank you so much!!!

January 3rd, 2009, 09:35 PM
Quote:
HI THERE! i love your siggies! you're very talented.

i would love for you to make me my very first siggie. lol! not sure what info you need but i hope this helps...

my name is mel and my hubby's name is ty. we've been married since august 8, 1998. we have two girls together (kinzie age 9 yrs and mallorie age 5 yrs). i also have a son from a previous relationship (jayson age 19 yrs). we're expecting our newest arrival (my 4th) on june 21, 2009 (which is daddy's day and the first day of summer).

you can do whatever you want to do for siggie (i would prefer something happy and bright if possible). here are my pictures...

ty and mel est 8-8-98

jayson 11-22-89 and lauren (his girlfriend)

kinzie 9-30-99

mallorie 7-10-03

thank you so much! i appreciate it! MELISSA[/b]

Posting in pickups

January 5th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Quote:
Hi Justine, I'm in the market for my first siggie and I love your gallery! I really like the look of #499 and was wondering if I could get one similar.

My name is Kari and DH is Brian. We have been Married since 8-4-07 and are TTC #1 with MA, Praying for a 2009 miracle! I posted a few picks, you can use whichever you'd like. I think any colors would be fine, I'm not picky. Something cheerful and happy!

Thanks in advance for your hard work!!!!

[/b]

Posting in pickups

January 5th, 2009, 06:18 PM
Fist Pumping Champ
Hey Justine! Would you be able to make a new siggie for me using these pics? Feel free to crop/cut/paste - whatever you choose!

I'd like it to say Dina & Alban .. anxiously awaiting the arrival of their baby girl .. April 2009.

Something along those lines. Thanks!

May 2013 July 2014
January 5th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Hey Justine! Would you be able to make a new siggie for me using these pics? Feel free to crop/cut/paste - whatever you choose!

I'd like it to say Dina & Alban .. anxiously awaiting the arrival of their baby girl .. April 2009.

Something along those lines. Thanks![/b]

Posting in pickups

January 6th, 2009, 01:23 PM
MamaLacey's Avatar Mama of two boys & TTC #3
Send a message via AIM to MamaLacey Send a message via Yahoo to MamaLacey
Hey Justine, I love your stuff & would LOVE to have you make me a siggy!

I'd love to have a little boy theme with blue & maybe white, cream or beige color. I'd like for my boys to be the "main" focus ... Please feel free to use any of the pictures I've included (which is ALOT so you have something to choose from! lol). Thanks so much!

My name is Lacey, wife to Andy (10/21/06) & I love my boys so much!

Landan (8/17/03-11/16/06)

Layne (11/1/08)

My 3yr old son Landan died 23hrs after being diagnosed with Meningococcal Meningitis. It is a potentially vaccine preventable disease. The vaccine isn't on the schedule until 11-12yrs but is approved for use at age 2yrs. Our second son received the vaccine in December 2010 when he was 2yrs old. My son & thousands of other children prove that a vaccine is needed at a younger age.
Meningitis Awareness FB - http://www.facebook.com/meningitisawareness
Landan's Story - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dLwEgZaS68
Landan's Memorial bracelets are available at his website below.

My Facebook - Landan's Memory-Of - AngelLandan.com
January 6th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Mama.Angie's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello! I was hoping you might have some time to make me a new siggy? I would like something very feminine and pretty, but still simple. Kairi got a new dress the other day and we couldn't help but take way too many pictures! So I have included a whole bunch for you to sort through and use as you see fit. Feel free to alter any/ take out backgrounds as needed.

If it could say: Angie loving every moment with her sweet little girl Kairi Grace.
Her birthdate is May 18th 2008, if that could be in there someplace too.

If whatever theme you are going with calls for any added text, please feel free!
Thank you so much! I am very excited to see my big girl in her new dress all "siggafied"!

January 6th, 2009, 04:29 PM
rnholly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey Justine! This is Holly from April DDC. I would love to have one of your siggys!

I don't know if you can use this 2nd photo, it is one of our wedding pictures and I had to take a picture of a picture. If there is any way you can make it a little less bright, I would love for you too use it along with my u/s picture. If not, just the u/s pic is fine

I am thinking brown and blue colors and maybe a couple yellow stars, and say Holly Wife to Jeremy and then Expecting #1 Jackson Parker Due 4-3-09 somewhere on there. Thank you sooo much dear! <3

January 6th, 2009, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Hey Justine, I love your stuff & would LOVE to have you make me a siggy!

I'd love to have a little boy theme with blue & maybe white, cream or beige color. I'd like for my boys to be the "main" focus ... Please feel free to use any of the pictures I've included (which is ALOT so you have something to choose from! lol). Thanks so much!

My name is Lacey, wife to Andy (10/21/06) & I love my boys so much!

Landan (8/17/03-11/16/06)

Layne (11/1/08)

[/b]

Posting in pickups

January 6th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Hello! I was hoping you might have some time to make me a new siggy? I would like something very feminine and pretty, but still simple. Kairi got a new dress the other day and we couldn't help but take way too many pictures! So I have included a whole bunch for you to sort through and use as you see fit. Feel free to alter any/ take out backgrounds as needed.

If it could say: Angie loving every moment with her sweet little girl Kairi Grace.
Her birthdate is May 18th 2008, if that could be in there someplace too.

If whatever theme you are going with calls for any added text, please feel free!
Thank you so much! I am very excited to see my big girl in her new dress all "siggafied"!

[/b]

Posting in pickups

January 6th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Hey Justine! This is Holly from April DDC. I would love to have one of your siggys!

I don't know if you can use this 2nd photo, it is one of our wedding pictures and I had to take a picture of a picture. If there is any way you can make it a little less bright, I would love for you too use it along with my u/s picture. If not, just the u/s pic is fine

I am thinking brown and blue colors and maybe a couple yellow stars, and say Holly Wife to Jeremy and then Expecting #1 Jackson Parker Due 4-3-09 somewhere on there. Thank you sooo much dear! <3

[/b]

Posting in pickups

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search