SavaAngel's (Christina's) Siggy Requests

Requests for Specific Siggy Makers

Check out the Galleries subforum to see samples of work from different siggy makers then place your request from a specific maker here. Please do not request from more than one maker at a time.

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Requests for Specific Siggy Makers LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2008, 12:57 PM
SavaAngel's Avatar Mama to AJ & Katie
Send a message via AIM to SavaAngel Send a message via Yahoo to SavaAngel
If you want a siggy from me, just post your pics and what you want and I will try to get it to you as soon as I can. View my gallery here and if you like something I did before, give me the number of that particular siggy.

AJ (age 7) & Katie (age 2.5)
PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

Katie's: BELLY PICS~ U/S PICS

Last edited by SavaAngel; July 3rd, 2009 at 07:53 AM. Reason: open 7/3/09
April 22nd, 2008, 08:41 PM
ShelliBelli's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey there...I absolutly LOVE the last siggy you made me so I was wondering if there was any way I could get you to make me a new one. I trust you to make it cute so just do what you want to. Thanks so much...Shelli

June 17th, 2008, 12:26 PM
laisydaisymama's Avatar Natural Birth Junkie
hi there! I love your gallery, but I've never requested a siggy before so let me know if you need more info!

these are the ones in your gallery that I really like so you'll have an idea of which styles I like!
63,64,72,73,76,80,85,98, & 128!

since I have boys and am expecting a girl I would prefer a little bit of pink and blue around the pics or for their names but not as the background. I would love something with like...green, orange, and brown maybe? you decide what will work with the pics

ok our names are
me- Ginni
DH- Alan
kids- Kurt, oldest and Kyle, youngest
Claire-due november 12th 2008

if you want to include more info (you don't have to) the boys DOB's are 9/17/02 and 3/14/04. ummm...I think that's everything but the pics!

thank you so much! if there's anything I left out, let me know!

-Ginni-
homebirthing, tandem nursing, cosleeping, babywearing, picky vaxing, cloth diapering Christian doula mama

www.lovingbeginning.com
www.givingdiapersgivinghope.org

August 31st, 2008, 05:29 PM
Hey there...I was just wondering if you could make me a siggy, its been a while since Ive gotten a new one. Im not picky, I have loved everything you have done for me. I didnt have a certain picture in mind so this is just a few recent ones that I like. Just use whatever you like. Thanks so much!!!! Shelli

September 1st, 2008, 11:17 AM
Sure, I will have it for you by this evening most likely. I will post it in pick up when it is finished.

PM to see if I am available to make a siggy - decisions will be made on a case by case basis.

September 12th, 2008, 02:55 PM
lilgigglez1023's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lilgigglez1023 Send a message via Yahoo to lilgigglez1023
Never mind

Love getting FREE stuff? Come Swag with me and you can rack up too.
September 15th, 2008, 11:26 PM
I would love to, but right now I am evacuated from Hurricane Ike and when I get home Tuesday, I am not sure I will have power or internet. I understand if you want to request from someone else. If you don't mind waiting, I will get it to you as soon as I can once I have power and internet.

September 16th, 2008, 02:01 AM
lilgigglez1023's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to lilgigglez1023 Send a message via Yahoo to lilgigglez1023
Quote:
I would love to, but right now I am evacuated from Hurricane Ike and when I get home Tuesday, I am not sure I will have power or internet. I understand if you want to request from someone else. If you don't mind waiting, I will get it to you as soon as I can once I have power and internet.[/b]
OMG that's horrible about the hurricane. God bless you and your family. Thanks for letting me know I really appreciate it.

Love getting FREE stuff? Come Swag with me and you can rack up too.
October 3rd, 2008, 08:46 AM
Vicki...'s Avatar Mommy to Caleb & Ethan
Hi, I love your siggies, and was wondering if you could make one for me please. I really want one with ds (Caleb) and dh (Harlan) along the lines of daddy's boy or something like that, he used to favor me, and now he wants to follow his daddy everywhere. These pictures are of him and his daddy working on an engine, dh is a mechanic, and ds seems to think he is too. I don't know if you can use all of the these.

October 3rd, 2008, 08:57 AM
Sure, no problem. I will work on this when AJ is down for a nap - should be in pick ups by this afternoon. I will PM you when it is done.

October 13th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Hey hon....I was just wondering if you had time to make me a siggy. I love whatever you do. Heres a few pics but if you could for sure use the first and last ones. Thanks SO much!!!!

October 13th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Sure - I will get it to you as soon as I can.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search