Friday Five

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 28th, 2008, 09:17 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
1. For those that celebrate Christmas, do you have your tree up yet if not when do you plan to put one up?
2. Are you venturing out shopping today?
3. What is your favorite holiday food?
4. Do you have any holiday themed clothes?
5. Do you have anything fitness related on your holiday wish list?

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
November 28th, 2008, 09:33 AM
TrainingWithTonya's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TrainingWithTonya
1. For those that celebrate Christmas, do you have your tree up yet if not when do you plan to put one up? Not yet. I have kittens this year, so I'm putting it off as long as possible so they don't tear it up too bad.

2. Are you venturing out shopping today? I may venture out, but I'm not shopping. DD wants to go see how crazy the mall is though.

3. What is your favorite holiday food? Pie!

4. Do you have any holiday themed clothes? Not anymore, but I use to.

5. Do you have anything fitness related on your holiday wish list? Yes, a new stability ball because my kittens poked a hole in mine and a recumbant bike, but I have no idea where I'm going to put it!
Masters in Exercise Science Starting August 2012 at the University of South Florida

November 28th, 2008, 09:39 AM
fka teresarunningmommy
1. For those that celebrate Christmas, do you have your tree up yet if not when do you plan to put one up? Not yet, we usually plan to put it up right away, but it never happens when I plan.
2. Are you venturing out shopping today? Maybe, but honestly doubtful.
3. What is your favorite holiday food? pumpkin pie
4. Do you have any holiday themed clothes? not at the moment, but might get something
5. Do you have anything fitness related on your holiday wish list? Yes, sports bras, but I'll probably just buy it for myself. Not something I want someone else buying for me.

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
November 28th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Mellza's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. For those that celebrate Christmas, do you have your tree up yet if not when do you plan to put one up? bu humbag!
2. Are you venturing out shopping today? no
3. What is your favorite holiday food? cheesecake
4. Do you have any holiday themed clothes? no
5. Do you have anything fitness related on your holiday wish list? I want one of those things that strap to your arm and keeps track of everything you do

Mom to Logan, my beautiful angel son. 7/8/07 - 2/19/08
Collin , born on Oct. 15th 2010, 9.11 lbs. 100% breastfeeding, cloth diapered, all organic goodness.

Baby #3 on the way. EDD May 21st, 2012
SAHM, Student (science major). Volunteer (Arkansas Childrens Hospital).
Facebook :http://www.facebook.com/melly.jeffers
Family blog: http://mellyjimandcounting.blogspot.com/
My first son Logan, 7/8/07 - 2/19/08.
6 months in the NICU, 1 month at home, missed and thought about every single day.

Logans blog: logansworld.blog.com
November 28th, 2008, 10:39 AM
RaspberryBeret's Avatar Kara mom to J & A
Send a message via Yahoo to RaspberryBeret
1. For those that celebrate Christmas, do you have your tree up yet if not when do you plan to put one up? I just put it up last night! I have a lot of holiday spirit this year!
2. Are you venturing out shopping today? Actually yes but not till this afternoon
3. What is your favorite holiday food? Pierogis we're polish so we have a traditional polish x-mas
4. Do you have any holiday themed clothes? I have a sweater that has snowflakes on it. That's about it
5. Do you have anything fitness related on your holiday wish list? Yep new sports bras and clothes!

November 28th, 2008, 12:03 PM
ana410ny's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. For those that celebrate Christmas, do you have your tree up yet if not when do you plan to put one up?

We planned on putting it up today, but my son is feeling like poop.. was very cranky so he wasn't going to enjoy it. We'll wait until his cold goes away.

2. Are you venturing out shopping today?

We went but here they dont' have Black Friday I bought a gift for my Playgroups secret santa thingy

3. What is your favorite holiday food?

Pumpkin pie with Cool Whip

4. Do you have any holiday themed clothes?

No. Well.. I do have a red sweater when I was preggers with my daughter... never wore it.. I was to darn hot while i was pregnant.

5. Do you have anything fitness related on your holiday wish list?

Yes.. getting a Wii Fit
November 28th, 2008, 12:15 PM
4boys
1. For those that celebrate Christmas, do you have your tree up yet if not when do you plan to put one up? We've had ours up for almost 3 weeks already!

2. Are you venturing out shopping today? No, but we don't have Black Friday in Canada anyways.

3. What is your favorite holiday food? mashed potatoes and chocolate. Very bad.

4. Do you have any holiday themed clothes? Just socks!

5. Do you have anything fitness related on your holiday wish list? Yes, I want to buy a couple new workout videos with any Christmas money I get.
November 28th, 2008, 12:16 PM
AmandaR
1. For those that celebrate Christmas, do you have your tree up yet if not when do you plan to put one up? We'll be putting it up tonight since my husband leaves Monday.
2. Are you venturing out shopping today? Maybe later, but probably not.
3. What is your favorite holiday food? Christmas Candy, just all of the above.
4. Do you have any holiday themed clothes? No, but we got some cute stuff for Reagan.
5. Do you have anything fitness related on your holiday wish list? Nope, all we're buying this year is a Britax for Reagan.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search