so far

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 29th, 2008, 09:06 PM
peacoxx's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to peacoxx
i haven't gained any turkey day weight. I didn't overstuff, well today i did, but i still am not happy with the food i've eaten.. Wel when i think of it, i only over did it at my pastor's house today i had sweetpotatoe cake/cheesecake home made...some poundcake with roasted strawberries and homemade whipped cream. I had fried chicken breast, string beans, potatoe salad, sweet potatoes, a pepsi. then later i at two small chicken wings. i didn't have seconds though. and for breakfast i had grits, fried fish (that's all i had a choice of unfortunately) but at least they were small fish nuggets and i had a few pieces of potatoes wiht ketchup and half a biscuit.

i weighed myself and i haven't gained, but makes me wonder if i coulda lost...i won'tknow my true morning weight until the morning lol. I need more water FOR SURE! I will have to be good this week and work out a little longer to get out of the 190's again! i really wanna be in the 170s by the first week in march.

Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

November 30th, 2008, 12:36 AM
ana410ny's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That all sounds very delicious. I still have an entire pumpkin pie and cheesecake in the fridge that I can't wait until my husband eats it all.. lol I think about those pies a lot cuz they would be gone by now if i wasn't on a diet.
November 30th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
hey we are all entitled to pig out once in a while at least thats what I told myself!

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
November 30th, 2008, 04:42 PM
fka teresarunningmommy
Not gaining is terrific! The holidays are tough to lose weight, so not gaining is super!

Check out my running blog - Wannabe Running Mama
November 30th, 2008, 04:50 PM
Kris2you's Avatar Live-Laugh-Love
Send a message via MSN to Kris2you Send a message via Yahoo to Kris2you
Awesome in not gaining and like Teresa said, it's sooooo hard during the holidays!!
December 1st, 2008, 06:35 AM
peacoxx's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to peacoxx
Quote:
That all sounds very delicious. I still have an entire pumpkin pie and cheesecake in the fridge that I can't wait until my husband eats it all.. lol I think about those pies a lot cuz they would be gone by now if i wasn't on a diet.[/b]
i KWUM...my aunt asked us to take home this pound cake that melted in your mouth and i was like NOOO BUDDY...she said i sohuldn't take it out on the kids cause i have no control! lol

now i have ot keep myself from the oatmeal cream pies in the cabinet for my son's lunch...oh boy!

Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search