Sarah...

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 9th, 2009, 04:21 PM
ana410ny's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just wondering where ya been girlie. haven't seen ya on the shred posts.. did you start work this week? how's that going?
February 10th, 2009, 03:30 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to sjkduke Send a message via Yahoo to sjkduke
*hangs head*....I've been feeling so guilty! I bowed out for the moment....I very last minute went back to work full time yesterday...DH's plant cut down their hours, and I was just planning to go back part time, but my work was only able to offer full time, with a raise, so I had to do it. I was quite upset, with leaving P, and I'm still in school full time.

So....give me a few days to get back into the swing of things...and get over the lack of sleep. I desperately need to get back into it, because I was doing so well! The upside is that I have to park in a parking garage and take the stairs....and I do a lot of walking at work. I'm going to wear my pedometer today and see how that is..

Thanks for asking about me! I feel like a slug! Oh wait, that's because I am!

February 10th, 2009, 04:30 AM
ana410ny's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
wow... sounds like you have a full schedule... but like you said. you are still walking and not really being a slug.. now if you told me you were at home laying on the couch that would be a different thing... hopefully you can squeeze in some exercise once you settle in your new schedule.
February 10th, 2009, 05:44 AM
peacoxx's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to peacoxx
Sorry you have to leave Parker and that DH's hours were cut back, at least you had a good option. No slacking because you're at work and no giving into temptation when ppl bring in goodies! We're here for you.

Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

February 10th, 2009, 06:44 AM
Super Mommy
Sarah,

I know how you feel I had to leave my baby boy after only eight weeks at home with him. I have been back to work for going on five weeks now. You can do this. Once you get into a routine you'll feel better. I'm still working on mine since I have a two year old and three step kids at my house too, but it's working out pretty well. Us being BL partners should work out great I'll help keep you focused and you can do the same since we will know what each other is going thru!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search