busy busy busy

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 10th, 2009, 11:57 AM
Mellza's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am not quit sure how I am going to juggle everything now... for example last night I got off work at 6, and I wanted to cover two sections in my homework, which took until 9pm... at which point i still had to cook/clean diner, shower, ect... I am torn because I HAVE TO MAKE A's... there is no exception, I have to have an above average GPA in order to be accepted into the programs I am looking into.
On the flip side, I want to work out... I need to work out... but when I have three hours of free time in a day, it is SOOOOOOO freakin frustrating trying to get it all done... I realize my only option is to sleep less, but I am already tired... I sleep 7 hours a night, perhaps I should train myself to sleep for 6, and play catch up on the weekends? Every morning I set my two alarms... one for 5:30, to wake up to work out, then my backup which goes off at 6 AM... My 5:30 alarm is accross the room, but I snooze until 7:20, wake up, pull my hair back/brush teeth, ect, and prepare for the first kid to show up at 7:30. (for those that dont know i run a small daycare from my home) ... the last kid sometimes stays until 7, sometimes 8, but on a good day I am alone by 6... I am just at a loss about how to juggle my schedule...

And tonight, I will be going to counseling, and then I have to cover two more sections of algebra, (preparing for a big test) ... cook diner, and yatta, yatta...

so during nap time, is my time to check email, catch up with the board, things like that...

and I didn't mention, I almost literally have to clean my house from top to bottom everyday... there is a lot of living that goes on here...

Mom to Logan, my beautiful angel son. 7/8/07 - 2/19/08
Collin , born on Oct. 15th 2010, 9.11 lbs. 100% breastfeeding, cloth diapered, all organic goodness.

Baby #3 on the way. EDD May 21st, 2012
SAHM, Student (science major). Volunteer (Arkansas Childrens Hospital).
Facebook :http://www.facebook.com/melly.jeffers
Family blog: http://mellyjimandcounting.blogspot.com/
My first son Logan, 7/8/07 - 2/19/08.
6 months in the NICU, 1 month at home, missed and thought about every single day.

Logans blog: logansworld.blog.com
February 10th, 2009, 01:27 PM
peacoxx's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to peacoxx
i know that's one of the downsides of having work and school. You never catch up on sleep (that's a scientific fact) so, if you can do it on 6 hours, then great. DH used to do 6 hours. But i always feel sleep deprived.

Stick to the 30 day shred and that's your 20 minutes. If that means you can't be on here as much as you want, then so be it, but you can NOT disappear! then you can stay on all weekend hehehehe

Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

February 10th, 2009, 05:06 PM
ana410ny's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
dang girl.. you have so much going on.. wish I had a solution for you
February 10th, 2009, 08:05 PM
yea, sorry i have just been needing to vent lately...

Collin , born on Oct. 15th 2010, 9.11 lbs. 100% breastfeeding, cloth diapered, all organic goodness.

6 months in the NICU, 1 month at home, missed and thought about every single day.

February 10th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Veteran
venting is good for you. it beats ..... i wish i could help you. Can you cut your daycare hours? 12 hours a day is really a lot. i work at a daycare and we are open 7.30 to 5.30 and the kids are usually all gone by 5ish. I can't imagine having them all till 7 or 8. thats really draining....

Liam July 3 2006
Caitlyn June 17 2008
February 11th, 2009, 11:24 AM
TrainingWithTonya's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TrainingWithTonya
HUGS! I know how hard it can be to squeeze in a workout with school and work and everything else. I'm doing the same thing. I'm getting my workouts in by walking around campus during the day. Maybe you could incorporate some form of exercise into your daycare? It would be good for the kids to get active too. Maybe an outside activity if it is where you can, or dance in the living room with them if its too cold outside. It won't be the Shread or anything, but it will get your heart rate up into the zone for cardio. If you need help with that algebra, pm me. I tutor algebra part time too. (yeah, it's another thing I juggle!)
Masters in Exercise Science Starting August 2012 at the University of South Florida

February 11th, 2009, 11:49 AM
ohhhh...your an algebra guru?! that's handy!

also dh and I are going to start getting up at 6 instead of 7 ish... tomorrow will be our first day trying this...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search