just tired...

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 10th, 2009, 04:41 PM
peacoxx's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to peacoxx
anyone else just tired. I want to do things but i just don't have the energy. Maybe i need to take a different vitamin or something. I do suffer with low iron from time to time.

Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

February 10th, 2009, 04:55 PM
ana410ny's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've been tired and sore lately.. lol I think I need to start trackin' my food on mydailyplate again.. I think i'm starting to slack and that's what causing it.
February 10th, 2009, 04:58 PM
i am still tracking, i learned my lesson about not tracking lol. i wont' stop at least till i lose another 10-15 lbs i think

February 10th, 2009, 05:27 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
I have been feeling that way, but it's because I wasn't taking any vitamins for a while. I ran out and now that I have picked up some more, I hope I'm back to normal soon.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
February 10th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I always feel that way, I thought it was just from having 3 kids 6 and under

Maybe I need a vitamin....
February 10th, 2009, 06:25 PM
yeah we definitely need multi-vitamins because we are cutting out our calories and foods, so we need the nourishment to be replenished.

February 10th, 2009, 06:26 PM
ThatStaceyGirl's Avatar Oh noes!
Send a message via Yahoo to ThatStaceyGirl
I have problems with being tired some days too.
I take vitamins once a day, have increased my protein and it's still the same story. I think stress just wears me out mentally and it manifests itself into physical tiredness.

Before I work out I drink half a can of Redline energy drink. That stuff helps me blast through everything Billy Blanks throws at me. The downside, Redline isn't cheap.

February 10th, 2009, 07:09 PM
i've never heard of redline.

I have been fine with energy up until the last two days. I had more energy when AF was here and i am normally a slug! It could be my iron. IDK or maybe my lack of sleep at night is catching up to me. I try to stay up to talk to DH, work out, then i go to sleep but DJ still wakes up 1-3 times a night and i have to send him back each time, and he cries. Then i fear someone isn't goingi to wake up in time for my daughter to get ready (which happened this week) so I wake up for that or to pee 50 times a night. It's like i never get a steady stream of sleep. Maybe DH will help on that when he's here, maybe just one day.

February 10th, 2009, 08:45 PM
Veteran
i am so tired right now. i didnt feel like this last week, i think its the weather. maybe i need vitamins too, i will start taking them in the morning. thanks for the reminder.

hoping everyone has an energy filled day tomorrow!

Liam July 3 2006
Caitlyn June 17 2008
February 11th, 2009, 11:19 AM
TrainingWithTonya's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TrainingWithTonya
Well, on top of vitamins and minerals, it could also be a lack of carbs. They are the primary energy source for the body and if you don't consume enough, then you will feel tired and sluggish and just plain Blah!!! I know if my carb intake drops below 65% of my daily food intake, I'm a slug. As soon as it is back to 65-70%, I'm a bundle of energy. One of the guys in my Chemistry class this morning commented on my high energy level today. Of course, I'd had a Fiber One bar, 10 ounces of orange juice, 12 ounces of V8 Splash, and a bag of peanuts by then, so plenty of carbs to energize me.

My point is, if you are taking your multi and still feel sluggish, check out your carb intake.
Masters in Exercise Science Starting August 2012 at the University of South Florida

February 11th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Mellza's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am trying to be a more active listener to my body... I try to pay attention to what makes me feel, bad, tired .... but yes, i feel tired very often... i dont get all my energy until nightime

Mom to Logan, my beautiful angel son. 7/8/07 - 2/19/08
Collin , born on Oct. 15th 2010, 9.11 lbs. 100% breastfeeding, cloth diapered, all organic goodness.

Baby #3 on the way. EDD May 21st, 2012
SAHM, Student (science major). Volunteer (Arkansas Childrens Hospital).
Facebook :http://www.facebook.com/melly.jeffers
Family blog: http://mellyjimandcounting.blogspot.com/
My first son Logan, 7/8/07 - 2/19/08.
6 months in the NICU, 1 month at home, missed and thought about every single day.

Logans blog: logansworld.blog.com
February 11th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Super Mommy
Me too, I'm still taking my pre-natals tho so I should be good on vitamins. I think mine is a combination of things. Two babies under two, stress from going back to work, and not enough carbs. I really just looked at how many I ate and yesterday I didn't eat hardly any! I need to work on that and drinking more water.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search