I'm introducing myself

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 12th, 2009, 01:01 PM
HeathJS28's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm Heather, Mommy to Addison.

I have always been overweight my whole life, but the summer of my Senior year in high school I was bound and determined to loose weight so I did it the unhealthy way...I just quit eating. Now, I would eat a little like maybe one healthy choice meal a day....and drink tea....but that was it.

My body started having issue with that of course.

I got my eating under control when I met my hubby and gained a few pounds. My smallest was 145 even with the bad eating habits. I would really like to be around 180 again. Honestly, it's achieveable I'm sure. I'm 253 right now. I'm setting a goal for myself of getting at least to 217 where I was before I had my daughter almost 2 years ago.

I recently tried WW and failed at it of course when I didn't succeed loosing weight like I'd hoped. I felt good though.

My daughter had colic, then ear infections, and now just being a cranky clingy toddler keeps me from exercising.

CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME! I did go to the doctor for my cold and my blood pressure was elevated. I'm only 30 and I really don't need to start having health problems.

I want to look sexy for my husband again instead of a fat blob.

Thanks Jessica (dettmer26) for my wonderful siggy!
February 12th, 2009, 01:07 PM
mrs_pbow's Avatar I'LL ROCK YOUR SOCKS
Send a message via Yahoo to mrs_pbow
welcome! You are definitely a step forward already with your decision to do this in a healthy way. A lot of your story reminds me of myself! I did the same thing in 7th grade and yeah, I saw results but it was unhealthy and I got sick and as soon as I started eating again it came back like THAT. I was 247 the day I delivered my almost 15 month old and today I am 176. It is very achievable for you!!!! You can do it and these ladies are AWESOME motivators!

<3
February 12th, 2009, 01:13 PM
becky_mommyof4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi and welcome my name is Becky i am 25 i have 3 kids scottie 4, haley 3 and katie 1 on sunday... i started out at 243 on Jan 1 and lost 20lbs and am now 223 i dont have will power and need to stop makeing excuses not exercise lol but i feel where you at the girls are great here i could have never done this without these girls deff start filling out the food adn exercise chart that keeps me on my tippy toes good luck

February 12th, 2009, 01:32 PM
peacoxx's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to peacoxx
Hi there! welcome to our board, we are more than happy to have you here. We all need to be a team and be supportive to one another. I don't want you to think that if you aren't losing weight that you're not welcome. If you need extra TLC we want to try to do what we can.

I know many of us has been losing weight lately and we want that for you too, healthy of course!

Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

February 12th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Welcome!! You've definitely come to the right place! This ladies on this board are so supportive and friendly. Make some healthy changes and stick around and you WILL lose weight!! And take a look at some of the Before/After weight loss pics. They're really inspiring.

[IMG]h ttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/kellybabe05/natural2.gif[/IMG]
February 12th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Amy B.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Thank you, peimum, for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search