THe cold i told u about early on in the week...

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2009, 08:41 PM
peacoxx's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to peacoxx
Never quite went a way but was nothing more than a sore throat, yesterday my nose was stuffy and now i am sneezing, congested and I have a sore throat GREAT!

Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

February 13th, 2009, 08:50 PM
ThatStaceyGirl's Avatar Oh noes!
Send a message via Yahoo to ThatStaceyGirl
Oh no
Have you ever tried Zicam? It can help reduce the length and severity of a common cold when taken at the first sign of symptoms. HA! I sound like an advertisement.
Now, I absolutely love the stuff and I think it works. I know of other people who thinks it's worthless. But until you try it, you never know.

February 13th, 2009, 08:57 PM
i am REALLY going to have to try it, i hav ebeen getting colds frequently. I mostly catch them from DJ when he gets them from the daycare (we suspect). I try to sanitize frequently, but well not working 100%. Thanks! I feel like crap right now, but i can't leave yet hehehe

February 14th, 2009, 05:13 AM
candacesoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry that you are under the weather, Pamela. I'm sending you some cyber, lowfat chicken soup! (and some get well wishes too!)

February 14th, 2009, 05:24 AM
lol mmmmm i love cyber low fat chicken soup! lol

yeah it's kinda bad. I am sure i will be in bed once i get my errands run. The downside to this is that I have the boys and no one to watch them. But they seem to be catching it too

February 14th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Ugh. I am so tired of winter and all of its germs. I swear, either Logan or myself have been sick almost constantly since November. And almost every time he gets a cold it goes into his ears. Now that he's finally feeling better and his ears are cleared up (for the 3rd time, mind you), DBF has a cold. So I hope hope hope we don't get it!!

Feel better soon, Pamala!! And boo, winter!!

[IMG]h ttp://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc187/kellybabe05/natural2.gif[/IMG]
February 14th, 2009, 09:56 AM
i hope you guys don't catch the cold again. we pass it around too! I am feeling okay with medications in me, but i swear once i drop jayda off to her next destination I will be resting. The problem with Virginia is the constant weather changes. We always have one day 70 the next day 20, it sucks

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search