Update

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2009, 05:42 AM
TrainingWithTonya's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TrainingWithTonya
Just FYI, normally I'm able to catch up on everything on the weekends, but not this weekend. Between our anniversary, Valentines, getting my tattoo, and starting our home remodeling, I'm kinda swamped this weekend. DH and I went out to dinner Friday for our anniversary of the day we met/Valentines. Yesterday, we started on our home remodeling with the living room floor. We're installing new floors, and it is taking longer then we thought, so we'll be working on it again today. That is the room where the internet modem is located, so we have to unhook the internet to do the floors, which is why I wasn't on here yesterday. I had him hook it back up when we decided to take a break from it, but it will be unhooked again this afternoon when we get back to work on the floors. I have an appointment to get my tattoo done today too, so I'm not sure when tonight I'll be back online, but I will be back this evening to catch up and update anything I need to update. Thankfully, even though I'm still planning a lot of home renovation, this one room is the only one that requires taking down the net, so this won't be a problem but this weekend. Anyway, just wanted to let you all know what is going on. See ya later!
Masters in Exercise Science Starting August 2012 at the University of South Florida

February 15th, 2009, 05:55 AM
mrsroseblack's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Location: Originally from Texas, In Delaware and moving to Alaska!
I hope everything goes smoothly!

Thank you Cherry Berry. for my adorable siggy!

February 15th, 2009, 06:07 AM
Mellza's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey there Tonya! Good to hear from ya! What kind of floors are you putting in? Dh and I just did wood laminate, it looks beautiful, but talk about a job. Its like moving out, and then moving back in.
Is this your first tattoo? I'd love to see a pic. I love tattoo's and would like to have many more. All of mine are waist up. (one on my left chest and one on my upper back) I want the tree of life, or a phoenix that covers from my back to my chest, and arm. I'd like to have my entire back covered... but all kind of in avoidable places that I could cover with a shirt if need be. I dont do piercing though. Just not my thing

Mom to Logan, my beautiful angel son. 7/8/07 - 2/19/08
Collin , born on Oct. 15th 2010, 9.11 lbs. 100% breastfeeding, cloth diapered, all organic goodness.

Baby #3 on the way. EDD May 21st, 2012
SAHM, Student (science major). Volunteer (Arkansas Childrens Hospital).
Facebook :http://www.facebook.com/melly.jeffers
Family blog: http://mellyjimandcounting.blogspot.com/
My first son Logan, 7/8/07 - 2/19/08.
6 months in the NICU, 1 month at home, missed and thought about every single day.

Logans blog: logansworld.blog.com
February 15th, 2009, 01:50 PM
ana410ny's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
dang woman... you amaze me with all the stuff that you do... you have such a busy schedule... good luck with everything.. see ya when you get back
February 15th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~*Sam*~
Good for you on the home remodeling! Have fun we'll see you soon!
February 15th, 2009, 07:17 PM
TrainingWithTonya's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TrainingWithTonya
The floors look great so far. It is a wood laminant in a light oak. We only have the one room down, and still have to put the quarter round around the room, but DH will do that tomorrow while I'm at school because he has the day off from work. When the room is done, I'll take pics and post them. The tat was done in about an hour (2 counting all the art time). It's actually my second, but my 1st one is in a place where I would have to take an extreme closeup to put it on here so you couldn't tell exactly what body part it is on. LOL It is the Kanji for Angel, but Americanized to be side by side instead of up and down, with tribal wings. I got it to represent my loved ones who've passed on. (Mom, Grandma, FIL, Cousin, Sons Dad) You can't see from the pictures because it is so dark, but the Kanji is in black and the wings are in royal blue (Mom's favorite color). Anyway, here are the pics DH took with his phone (why you can't see the colors). After it heals and I get a good digital camera, I'll post better pics.

Masters in Exercise Science Starting August 2012 at the University of South Florida

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search