Have you tried or know anything about these exercise videos

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2009, 07:53 PM
HeathJS28's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm going to start out with treadmill 3 times a week with these video's 2 times a week. We'll see how that goes, or I might do the opposite...haven't figured that out yet.

Anyway, I bought these

The Complete Collection of Sweatin' to the Oldies
Workout: One-On-One Training with Jackie

Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred

The Biggest Loser: The Workout - Weight Loss Yoga

Anybody used them? Any success?

Thanks Jessica (dettmer26) for my wonderful siggy!
February 15th, 2009, 07:58 PM
Wolfmama09's Avatar " He's a marshmallow!"
... I went on you-tube and found the 30 ds...brutal workout! My legs and arms are killing me! It's great! I jsut ordered it! I want to get sweatin to the oldies too lol! The girls have a 30 ds workout group going on, I don't know if they're doing another round but if they are I'm sure hopping on!

February 15th, 2009, 08:07 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
30 day shred is brutal but gets results. I also have the yoga one, but I've only done it once or twice. It's a heck of a workout too though.

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
February 15th, 2009, 11:59 PM
ana410ny's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I like 30 day shred too.. and for the next round of 30 day shred, I want to do only lvl 2 for 15 days and lvl 3 for the last 15 days... so if you girls are thinking about joining in our next round.. start doing lvl 1 so you guys can be right there with us and ready to start lvl 2
February 16th, 2009, 05:31 AM
peacoxx's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to peacoxx
i was thinking of getting sweating to the oldies too. 30 day shred is good i think i am going to start over today from the beginning as i slacked on the girls who have been doing it (but i was also already behind)

I read TBL yoga reviews, some love it but others say it's more like Pilates.

I think i am going to by Jillian Michaels 2 new dvd's, so i'll have em when i get tired of 30 day shred.

Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

February 16th, 2009, 05:38 AM
tinymomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to tinymomma
I like the 30 day shred. I've been doing it for the 30 days now and the biggest thing is I'm bored with it....and the results haven't been that good for me (weigh loss wise). But I DO feel stronger and think I look a little leaner. But I'm trying to lose the last 10 lbs so I'm having a hard time.
I have Jillians two new DVD's and I plan on doing those as soon as the 30DS challenge is over.

wife to Chad
SAHM to Megan 10, Elijah 8, Andrew 6, and Joshua 3.
February 16th, 2009, 06:03 AM
HeathJS28's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
I like the 30 day shred. I've been doing it for the 30 days now and the biggest thing is I'm bored with it....and the results haven't been that good for me (weigh loss wise). But I DO feel stronger and think I look a little leaner. But I'm trying to lose the last 10 lbs so I'm having a hard time.
I have Jillians two new DVD's and I plan on doing those as soon as the 30DS challenge is over.[/b]

Could you have lost inches not pounds. My biggest problem working out in the past is loosing the inches but maintaining a weight...even though I was smaller.

Thanks Jessica (dettmer26) for my wonderful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search