Definitely gotta keep it up...

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 17th, 2009, 07:48 AM
peacoxx's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to peacoxx
and as you may recall he's been working out while overseas. He's not overweight by ANY means, but he's a bit thin. If it weren't for his broad shoulders and back, he'd look like a stick figure lol (well his sister and mom talk about him being skinny all the time). Well anyways...WOW he looks soooo good. Maybe it's my lack of testosterone but he's got some pecks coming thru, and he's regained his 6 pack and his shoulders are more defined. He's always had nice arms, but now they are great. He went from not being able to lift like 150 benching to now being at 204. He's only been at it for about 1-2 months so I know he wouldn't bulk up big time. He's put on some weight (muscle) so of course I am no longer heavier than he is as I've lost and he's gained.

So yeah, i am 3 lbs shy of my mini goal weight. His goal was to lift 175 and mind was to weigh 175, well now he's met his, so i have about 15 days to do this lol.

Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

February 17th, 2009, 08:10 AM
ana410ny's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You can sooooo do it Pamala... and it sounds like your DH was giving you a strip tease on the webcam

February 17th, 2009, 08:29 AM
shhhhhhh hehehehehe! At my request! lol I actually bought a nice Victoria Secret teddy, so tasteful and it only came in S, M, & L.. i bought the large by chance and it looks soo nice. I felt so pretty. I haven't had a nice piece of lingerie in YEARS. I was literally a size 10 lol.

February 17th, 2009, 11:04 AM
Mellza's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
go pamela!!!

Mom to Logan, my beautiful angel son. 7/8/07 - 2/19/08
Collin , born on Oct. 15th 2010, 9.11 lbs. 100% breastfeeding, cloth diapered, all organic goodness.

Baby #3 on the way. EDD May 21st, 2012
SAHM, Student (science major). Volunteer (Arkansas Childrens Hospital).
Facebook :http://www.facebook.com/melly.jeffers
Family blog: http://mellyjimandcounting.blogspot.com/
My first son Logan, 7/8/07 - 2/19/08.
6 months in the NICU, 1 month at home, missed and thought about every single day.

Logans blog: logansworld.blog.com
February 17th, 2009, 11:36 AM
ana410ny's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I knew there was something going on. lol
February 17th, 2009, 12:44 PM
Super Mommy
good for you - I'll be cheering you on for the next 15 days - then the striptease in person........................................mayb e I should get DH a webcam
February 17th, 2009, 01:05 PM
HeathJS28's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
You go girl! You can totally do this!!!

Is he coming home in 15 days by chance?

Thanks Jessica (dettmer26) for my wonderful siggy!
February 17th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Quote:
good for you - I'll be cheering you on for the next 15 days - then the striptease in person........................................mayb e I should get DH a webcam [/b]
By all means YES get him a webcam. We don't get to use it all the time, but it's nice to see his face and see him smile as we type to each other. It's nice for the kids too...Sometimes the kids will talk to the computer (he will use his headphones and we'll have the mic on for voice chat).

Quote:
You go girl! You can totally do this!!!

Is he coming home in 15 days by chance?[/b]
Yeah i think it's 15 days, he'll be home March 4th in the morning I CAN'T WAIT.. He actually leaves where he is on the 1st so he can get thru security and get his Visa which takes 12 hours to do. Don't wanna miss that expensive flight home. Then we are going ot California to visit my dad the next morning.. I am so excited for all of this...

Quote:
I knew there was something going on. lol[/b]
Hey gotta keep the spice lmao...

February 17th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Wolfmama09's Avatar " He's a marshmallow!"
Is he comin back for good or R n R? lol i knew it was some sort of strip tease once u started talking about his pecks lmao, been there done that lol! 15 days you can do it!

February 17th, 2009, 03:29 PM
he'll be home for R&R he's a civilian contractor. He gets 2 weeks. Then he'll be back again in June then back again November/December and he's done. He may come home sooner if he finds a good paying job int he states. The last one paid VERY WELL that he applied for but he got in at the last minute and they hired everyone at his job that applied except him and one other girl who came in late in the game. But the other girl got in a similar contract thru another company. We just knew it wasn't meant to be anyways. We may end up moving, IDK. I am just glad DH finally got back in his line of work. He was in a BIG funk for a couple years and we were BROKE. I was sorta the breadwinner for a while and that ain't sayin much lol.

But anyways yeah, good times!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search