ediets

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 8th, 2005, 11:49 PM
Veteran
Has anyone tried ediets? Did you find it useful?

I just joined yesterday and I'm already overwhelmed by my shopping list.
Expecting #2 in October
April 11th, 2005, 10:05 PM
Veteran
I didn't think that it was too expensive, in comparison to other online diet meal plans. I pay $2.99 a week for 13 weeks.
I found out that my shopping list was so big because I had the recipe based plan. So what I did was change it to the convenience based plan. This keeps me out of the kitchen. I honestly don't have much time to cook (supper anyway). I mostly work in the afternoon and evening. I also can change the meals that are chosen for me.
Hopefully I'll see some results with this plan. Now, I just have to stay away from the pizza at work. I work in a pizza shop.
Expecting #2 in October
April 14th, 2005, 11:41 AM
ConnectingRainbows's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've used eDiets.com in the past. I really liked it. The grocery lists can be a little overwhelming at first until you get into a routine with it.

I really like how they have so many different programs now. They didn't have that many when I joined before.

I am an affiliate for the program, but I only join programs that I have tried and believe in. It's nice to hear other people's comments on it.

Tired of feeling like you have to be superwoman, caring for everyone but yourself?
You don’t have to! JourneyToJoy.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search