**** Lurkers' Roll Call ****

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Earthy.Mama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 6th, 2012, 09:08 PM
ryansmommy1111's Avatar Proud JM Co-Host
Okay lurkers, it's time to come out of hiding and say hello, and let us all hear your oh-so-pretty voices and see your smiling faces (well virtually, anyway). Tell us a few things about yourself, like:

~ what your fave exercise is
~ how long you've been on justmommies
~ what brought you to our wonderful group of ladies here
~ what your favorite thing about being a mommy is

We'd love to get to know you better And thanks for stopping in!
~ Holli, Princess Jigglebuster , proud mommy of 8 angel babies and 3 little squirts, phenominal homemaker, MasterChef of my kitchen, resident psychologist and boot camp instructor, boo boo fixer, private tutor, maid, most awesome partner for my dh , AND queen of "kiss it better" 's

To lose weight, stay fit and motivated, get support, have fun and form friendships with a part of a great group of girls, follow me to the Mommy Weightloss and Fitness Board!
http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f31-mommy-weightloss-and-fitness/

"If you can't accept me at my worst, then you sure don't deserve me at my best."

"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"

"If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you
always got"

"Quitting is NOT an option"
January 6th, 2012, 09:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
what your fave exercise is- just dance 3 for wii and going on the bike so areobics and cardio!
~ how long you've been on justmommies over a yr
~ what brought you to our wonderful group of ladies here i lost 32lbs and i'm working on losing more so i can be healthly while ttc
~ what your favorite thing about being a mommy is everything from hugs to i love yous!

January 6th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy_to_nico View Post
what your fave exercise is- just dance 3 for wii and going on the bike so areobics and cardio!
~ how long you've been on justmommies over a yr
~ what brought you to our wonderful group of ladies here i lost 32lbs and i'm working on losing more so i can be healthly while ttc
~ what your favorite thing about being a mommy is everything from hugs to i love yous!
Hi Tareena I've been eyeing the just dance bc we have a wii -if it's as fun as it looks I just might have to give that a go! Best of luck on your ttc - here's a little for ya too We finally got little Ryan after TTC for what seemed like forever lol. You'll get to hold that little baby in your arms one day, and Nicholas will finally get his "best big brother in the world" shirt
~ Holli, Princess Jigglebuster , proud mommy of 8 angel babies and 3 little squirts, phenominal homemaker, MasterChef of my kitchen, resident psychologist and boot camp instructor, boo boo fixer, private tutor, maid, most awesome partner for my dh , AND queen of "kiss it better" 's

To lose weight, stay fit and motivated, get support, have fun and form friendships with a part of a great group of girls, follow me to the Mommy Weightloss and Fitness Board!

"If you can't accept me at my worst, then you sure don't deserve me at my best."

always got"

January 7th, 2012, 03:53 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hello I am Cathy. I really don't have a favorite exercise routine. I will be doing the wii fit and walking.

I came here because I would like to lose weight and need all the support I can get.

Look forward to getting to know you ladies.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

January 7th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2Breana+Brandon View Post
Hello I am Cathy. I really don't have a favorite exercise routine. I will be doing the wii fit and walking.

I came here because I would like to lose weight and need all the support I can get.

Look forward to getting to know you ladies.
oh what beautiful angels you have! so adorable the wii fit is another item I have thought about...mainly, the balance board? i think that comes in a kit. Don't know how effective that would be to just balance on a board, i can see how that may help with toning. And for support, you are definitely in the right place great to meet ya Cathy!

always got"

January 7th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
thank you so much for your kind words ryan's mommy made my day!

February 7th, 2012, 07:26 AM
Buggymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
~ what your fave exercise is: Walking or doing workout videos.
~ how long you've been on justmommies: Maybe a week or a few days.
~ what brought you to our wonderful group of ladies here: Weightloss support.
~ what your favorite thing about being a mommy is: Everything and Every moment.

March 10th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Queen_of_the_House's Avatar Veteran
~what your fave exercise is walking for now
~ how long you've been on justmommies This time around it's been a little over a week. I've been here before when expecting my second child.
~ what brought you to our wonderful group of ladies here I think I could use a group of friends who understand how hard it is to lose weight sometimes.
~ what your favorite thing about being a mommy is Watching them grow and become their own people. And, of course, cuddle time!

March 13th, 2012, 12:02 PM
Doralovinmomma's Avatar and hell is just a sauna
Send a message via AIM to Doralovinmomma Send a message via Yahoo to Doralovinmomma
~ what your fave exercise is- i looove the treadmill, i can just put some headphones in and zone while spending hours on it.
~ how long you've been on justmommies-a really long time. years. but its sporadic.
~ what brought you to our wonderful group of ladies here- i really think to keep up when i start my weight loss journey i need to be accountable to others and get tips and tricks from others who have been succesful.
~ what your favorite thing about being a mommy is-alot of things.

Thank you Niamh for my awesome blinkies!! And Vicki... for my fantastic siggy

May 16th, 2012, 04:10 PM
MountainMomma's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to MountainMomma
~ what your fave exercise is I don't even know! I love swimming and biking, I want to like running, but I think I need to try to lose some weight first because ! It's not a pretty sight! I'm thinking I might start training so that by this time next year I can try a triathalon!
~ how long you've been on justmommies I've been on JM for just over 5 years now. I posted on this board in the past, but left when I took a JM break during some dark days.
~ what brought you to our wonderful group of ladies here I need to lose weight. Seriously. I'm thinking right around 80 pounds. I've done the yo-yo thing for years. I am done with that. I want to be healthy!
~ what your favorite thing about being a mommy is Seeing them as they grow and explore new things. It's great no matter what age they are!

Thanks to Jaidynsmum for my new siggy!

Click on my blinkies to tour some of my favorite boards!
November 3rd, 2012, 09:21 AM
Earthy.Mama's Avatar .*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
~ what your fave exercise is
Right now it's this ballet video I found online!

~ how long you've been on justmommies
Since 2006 (previous accounts)

~ what brought you to our wonderful group of ladies here
I've lurked off and on. I need to stay motivated to workout!

~ what your favorite thing about being a mommy is
The cuddles ♥
jhmomofmany likes this.

Co-Host July 2014 DDC
..........Jackie..........

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search