Friday Fun (OT)

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By babyloves2dance
  • 1 Post By SpazTaz
  • 1 Post By jhmomofmany

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2013, 05:35 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Share something funny that happened to you this week; something your kid said, a picture that made you laugh, anything!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

February 22nd, 2013, 08:03 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had the kids with me while moving cows into a lot with a windbreak earlier this week (to prepare for the storm/cold). While I was out calling the cows, one of the cows by the pick up must have put her nose on the window next to the kids. When I got back in the pickup, they were both laughing. When I looked over to see what was going on, Josh pointed to the window (where there was a big blob of chewed grass stuck to the window) and then let out a big excited scream. Apparently he was super excited about getting such a close up view of the cow as he kept pointing and screaming and then laughing.
jhmomofmany likes this.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

February 22nd, 2013, 09:51 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh gosh, no funny this week. It's been one AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL week, from my horrific experience at a new eye doc (which I actually walked out of and I've never walked out of any appointment), to my kid getting in trouble at school yesterday, to having SNOW in Phoenix, and driving home in graupel which was awful since non of us are prepared for that crap. Yeah, definitely not a funny week at all. Hoping I can salvage today since it's my birthday and at least half enjoy it. Looking forward to some green tea ice cream for dessert tonight!
February 22nd, 2013, 03:22 PM
Oh, Meghan, that's the pits. Sorry it's been so crappy, I really hope things improve!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

February 22nd, 2013, 03:34 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhmomofmany View Post
Oh, Meghan, that's the pits. Sorry it's been so crappy, I really hope things improve!
Thanks! Yeah, today is improving. I NEVER go out for b-fast, but an egg McMuffin sounded SO good, so, since it's my b-day I decided to make a day of it. Went to McD's for b-fast, my son's orchestra concert, grocery shopping, then I had a coupon for a free scoop of ice cream at Baskin Robins so got that, then tonight hubby and I are going out to a Japanese steakhouse for Teppanyaki (kid got the privlege taken away unfortunately, so he'll be staying home), and some green ice cream (my fav!). Hubby's not big on Japanese (or any Asian food) food, so this is the one day a year I get it and I splurge and enjoy and day forget the diet hehe.
jhmomofmany likes this.
February 23rd, 2013, 05:40 AM
Glad your day was good at least.

Here's a couple funny things my kids have said this week. Thomas (turning 9 tomorrow): "There's no way I'm going to college. Just think how often they expect you to brush your teeth!" Mary (5): "You know what, Mom? If we didn't know language we would be really stupid." Lucy (2), after dinner yesterday: "I never no eat fish ever again. Never again. Fish make me sick. It nasty. OK, Mommy."
nurselochia likes this.

February 25th, 2013, 06:28 AM
nurselochia's Avatar Marathon running mom of 4
Caleb, my 2-year old was sitting with me on the couch and a pizza commercial came on tv. He sat straight up and said in a growling-type voice "PIZZA!! I LOVE pizza, Mommy!!" I laughed so hard because he was so animated and he growled as he said it!

Thanks Jaidynsmum!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search