Happy Birthday, Meghan!

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By jhmomofmany
  • 1 Post By babyloves2dance
  • 1 Post By SpazTaz

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 22nd, 2013, 03:25 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Wishing you all health and happiness in the coming year! Here's a piece of zero-calorie, sugar free cake for you... Enjoy!

SpazTaz likes this.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

February 22nd, 2013, 06:32 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Happy Birthday Meghan!!!
SpazTaz likes this.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

February 23rd, 2013, 04:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
LoL thank you! Oh screw that! Went yesterday and had my free scoop of ice cream at Baskin Robins, then we went to a Japanese Steakhouse for Teppanyaki (think Bennihana) for dinner and had a huge dinner, chicken terriyaki, shrimp, veggies, rice, tempura, and green tea ice cream for dessert. One day a year that I enjoy it and say screw healthy eating, diabetes, etc and then back on the train the next day.

So, it was a really nice day and enjoyed all the goodies!
jhmomofmany likes this.
February 23rd, 2013, 07:21 PM
Green tea ice cream sounds delicious! I've never heard of it before, wonder if it can be made at home...? Off to search for recipes!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

February 23rd, 2013, 08:11 PM
Platinum Supermommy
It's really one of those things you should get out. I've seen it in stores once in a blue moon by one specific brand, but ordinarily the only place it is at is at Japanese restaurants. Usually around $4 for one scoop.
February 24th, 2013, 07:51 AM
who knows how far I'd have to drive to find a Japanese restaurant, LOL! That is definitely something I will remember to try if I get a chance.

February 24th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
One may be closer than you think. Even when we lived in podunkville Louisiana, population 2,000 (no joke), they built one and it was really good and did a pretty good business.

The teppanyaki tables are awesome, they cook all of the food in front of you and make a show of it. Lots of fun!
February 24th, 2013, 11:55 AM
A city of 2,000 is considered large around here... more than three times bigger than my town, no joke! From searching online there is not a single Japanese restaurant in the entire Upper Peninsula, I'd have to go to Wisconsin. Maybe one of these days, or I can try to find the powdered green tea to try making some.

February 28th, 2013, 06:37 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
I'm late posting to this because I just now saw it.

Happy belated bday!!!

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search