Inspiration

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2013, 10:39 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
do you have anything that inspires you, motivates you, or helps keep you on track? What helps you?

This lady is my motivation!!!

Body-for-LIFE Challenge Champions - Donna Szabo

I think I look at her picture nearly every day. I just say to myself if she can do it I can do it. I don't know that my results are going to be as good as hers, but I do know that I am putting my all into this. I have some Facebook pages that help motivate/inspire me too but she is my biggest inspiration right now.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
February 26th, 2013, 11:47 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
My motivation is just remembering how fit and flexible I used to be when I was dancing. I would just like to get back to that.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

February 26th, 2013, 11:56 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyloves2dance View Post
My motivation is just remembering how fit and flexible I used to be when I was dancing. I would just like to get back to that.
That's great! If I had ever been fit I would have something to think back to, but right now is the fittest I've ever been. Kind of sad...

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
February 26th, 2013, 01:08 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
She looks amazing.

i'm like Kelsey. I played basketball and volleyball in school so before I had kids I had a really toned body so my inspiration is to look like that again.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
February 26th, 2013, 02:14 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Yeah, I'm a lot like Kelsey and Melissa... I am my own inspiration, but in a different way. I think of how overweight and out of shape I was, how I was in constant pain and couldn't carry my baby up the stairs without panting. How hard it was to find clothes to fit and how huge I felt at six feet tall and two hundred twenty-plus pounds. Sometimes I think of all that in a negative way, as in "I never want to go back to that". Other times I think of it in a more positive way- that I was that bad off and still put in the effort. If I could give it my best back then, I can give it my best now.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search