Great Recipes

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 26th, 2013, 12:44 PM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If you are looking for some great healthy recipes check out skinny mom on Pintrest.

www.pinterest.com/skinnymom/

I have been making alot of her stuff and everything I have tried has been great.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
March 27th, 2013, 07:33 AM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
TFS! What's been your favorite so far? Would the recipes increase easily? I often have trouble finding recipes that I can adjust to feed dozens, LOL!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 3 and John Anthony, born May 24

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

Remember your resolution to lose weight or start working out? Click the blinkie to join us!

March 27th, 2013, 07:42 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
I love this. The pictures are making me hungry. LOL. Thanks for the link!!!

March 27th, 2013, 08:47 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
TFS Melissa! Looks yummy!

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

March 27th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Jennifer I cook for 3 but I think most of what I have made you could double and it would feed alot. We always have alot of left over.

I have made this one Skinny Taco Chicken Chili | Skinny Mom | Tips for Moms | Fitness | Food | Fashion | Family
and this one is one of my favorites. I make it then put it over whole wheat spaghetti noodles.
Skinny Chicken Parmesan Casserole | Skinny Mom | Tips for Moms | Fitness | Food | Fashion | Family

love this one too
Skinny Turkey Rigatoni | Skinny Mom | Tips for Moms | Fitness | Food | Fashion | Family

I haven't made this one but I'm making it next week. so I'll let you know how it tastes.
Skinny Taco Stuffed Peppers | Skinny Mom | Tips for Moms | Fitness | Food | Fashion | Family

I haven't tried anything from this website that we didn't like. I especially like that they are all easy.

March 27th, 2013, 11:07 AM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just pinned the turkey rigatoni! LOL! The Chicken Parmesan Casserole is in my meal planning queue so will be trying that one soon. Was just checking out the spaghetti squash and meatballs....I've never tried spaghetti squash but it looks good. Wonder if it would go over better than the ravioli casserole I made that has spinach in it? Trying to get my family to eat more veggies, but not working out so well.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

March 27th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyloves2dance View Post
I just pinned the turkey rigatoni! LOL! The Chicken Parmesan Casserole is in my meal planning queue so will be trying that one soon. Was just checking out the spaghetti squash and meatballs....I've never tried spaghetti squash but it looks good. Wonder if it would go over better than the ravioli casserole I made that has spinach in it? Trying to get my family to eat more veggies, but not working out so well.
I have never tried spaghetti squash but I have a friend who says it is awesome so I will be trying some in the near future. Let me know if you try it how you like it.

March 27th, 2013, 02:18 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
I recently made two "Italian" style casseroles, one with noodles and the other with spaghetti squash. The kids and I unanimously decided we like the squash much better!

With older kids I'm basically cooking for 5 adults and 4 children. Usually it isn't multiplying the recipe that is a trick, it's affording that much ingredients, LOL! I need to get more adventurous- these recipes really do look easy.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 3 and John Anthony, born May 24

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

Remember your resolution to lose weight or start working out? Click the blinkie to join us!

March 28th, 2013, 05:33 AM
Jennifer I can imagine that it costs a small fortune to feed your family every week. I am definitely going to try the spaghetti squash.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search