April Chat

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree31Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 3rd, 2013, 02:27 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi ladies! I have been completely MIA lately, I just don't have the energy. Seriously, I feel completely drained. Things are going well with baby #2 though, I am 12 weeks now and my next appointment is in 6 weeks and we get to find out the gender. Hopefully I start feeling a little more energized soon so I can get back to working out.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

April 3rd, 2013, 04:00 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Meagan, I've been wondering how you were doing. Thanks for stopping by and letting us know how you are! I really hope you start feeling better. The first tri is tough!

Melissa, thankfully my m/s went away around 14 weeks and stayed gone. I get heartburn if I eat certain foods (like anything with tomato sauce) but no nausea.

Well, good news... DH *might* be routed home by this weekend. We don't know for sure yet, but there is a good chance.
MommytoZoeAlyssa likes this.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

April 3rd, 2013, 05:21 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
I always eat breakfast now. I got into the habit while pregnant, and then I was also eating oatmeal to help with milk production, and now that DS is starting solids, we eat breakfast together. I hope I keep it up!

Jennifer, what does your DH do? (forgive my ignorance!)

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
April 4th, 2013, 05:23 AM
MommytoZoeAlyssa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good Morning Ladies!!
April 4th, 2013, 05:56 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Hi everyone. Woke up an hour ago and haven't accomplished anything yet. Hate that. I did post today's challenges though.

Hey Meagan! Good to see you. I hope we'll see you more around here even if it's just to check in. I've always felt better during the second trimester. Hope that's the case for you.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
April 4th, 2013, 12:29 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Hey Meagan! I was always that way when I was pregnant too, especially in the mornings!

I was working from home today, and I'm more tired that when I work in my office Supper's cooking and it smells so good!
April 4th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Hi Everybody! I hope your afternoon is going well. I'm supposed to be deciding which workout to do, but here I am instead.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

April 4th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
JM is great for procrastination!
jhmomofmany likes this.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
April 4th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Well, it worked in my favor this time... I was just going to do whatever for the challenges, but did more strength training and some yoga too.

My kids have been so weird today. Nobody complained about school work, the chores got done without any nagging from me, and there hasn't been more than one or two "fights" all day. I wonder what they're up to....

April 5th, 2013, 07:58 AM
I was just saying the same about my kids this morning! It's very strange!

I need to go update the challenge, I didn't get a chance to get back on last night after the gym..
April 5th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Well, I was going to run today but after about 30 seconds I could tell it was NOT going to work for me. I'm thinking I might be done running until after Baby.

We are going to try some oven fried fish tonight. This is the third fish dinner I've planned recently; the first two didn't turn out so great so I really hope it is better tonight!

April 7th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Well I'm 13 weeks today and on day 3 of not throwing up-woohoo! I did 30 minutes on the gazelle yesterday and I'm planning to spend most of today outside at my aunts doing yard work and gardening. I'm praying this keeps up!
jhmomofmany likes this.

April 7th, 2013, 11:04 AM
I hope the morning sickness is gone for good, Meagan!

Cleaning like crazy today, I always end up slacking on Friday/Saturday, and then paying for it on Sunday!
April 8th, 2013, 05:48 AM
Yesterday was good! I worked in my aunt's garden for about 2 hours and it felt great. It wasn't just sitting on my knees gardening either. I hoed two rows of onions and their garden is big! I am hoping I have enough energy after school to go for a walk with Dd or do my workout video.

April 8th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Meagan, I'm glad you're getting some relief!

April 8th, 2013, 09:52 AM
I'm glad you're feeling better, Meagan!

Just finished up school with the kids, did a bit of work from home this morning, and now I need to clean up..
April 9th, 2013, 06:32 AM
Baby has developed a fondness for punching me in the butt! It hurts! I wish there was some way to keep those little arms tucked where they belong, LOL! Other than that we are all doing good; planning to run into town for some errands and then I will be getting my exercise in this afternoon.

April 9th, 2013, 06:39 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Today I am going to take my final pictures for my 12 week before and after thread. I was planning to start a new thread this week for my next 12 weeks but I still don't have the next 12 weeks figured out. I didn't work out yesterday. So today I need to get back on track. I think I'm just going to stick with what we've been doing for one more week.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
April 9th, 2013, 01:03 PM
So tired today! Just popping in before I head home from work, hoping the exercise will wake me up this evening!
April 9th, 2013, 03:31 PM
nurselochia's Avatar Marathon running mom of 4
The weather is finally nice and warm...and I have been working so I haven't been able to get out for a run in the wonderful weather. I work until 1am tonight, and its supposed to start raining this evening. Doesnt' that just figure lol.

Thanks Jaidynsmum!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search