Water Plain or Flavored? How Much?

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2013, 12:29 PM
MommytoZoeAlyssa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does anyone flavor their water if so what do you use? How much water do you try to drink daily?

I usually drink several glasses plain and at work I use the MIO except i get the off brand at the grocery store or dollar store and use it because it has no calories and doesnt use the aspertame for a sweetner.

I usually drink about 50oz or so at work and then another 30-40 at home.

April 15th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
I've tried flavoured water, but I prefer plain water and it must be room temperature! On average, I drink anywhere between 64oz-88oz usually. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
April 15th, 2013, 05:47 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I just drink plain water, I don't really like it flavored. I try to drink at least 64 oz/day, but usually more.
April 15th, 2013, 05:49 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
almost always plain water for me, sometimes I will put sliced lemon or cucumber in it in the summer time. Lately I've been only drinking about 2 quarts as I'm also drinking a quart of herbal tea daily. Usually I aim for 3 quarts to a gallon a day.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

April 15th, 2013, 06:13 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I try to drink at least 8 cups of water a day - usually end up drinking between 10 and 12 though. I will flavor my water sometimes. I use Dasani flavor drops as they are 0 calories and don't contain aspertame. I think they taste better than the Mio drops too.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

April 15th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Amy B.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I drink mine plain, and I try to get at least 96 oz per day (have three 32 ounce cups).

Thank you, peimum, for my beautiful siggy!

April 16th, 2013, 05:56 AM
melissalaw's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I drink somewhere between 8 and 12 glasses of water a day. I have to have mine very cold. I will sometimes add lemon to my water but I also prefer plain water.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy
April 16th, 2013, 06:02 AM
Buggymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I try to drink about 5 8oz glasses a day. Sometimes I'm able to drink more it just depends. I drink it plain....the only thing I drink is water....and coffee.

April 16th, 2013, 06:41 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
I like mio but I don't buy it very often. I almost always drink plain water. I don't know how much I drink because I tend to drink a lot when I work out but not as much when I don't. I drink at least 3 large cups a day which are 12 oz so maybe 36 oz. Probably not as much as I should drink. Need to work on this.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search