Do you think you will ever be satisfied?

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 7th, 2013, 08:13 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
I get a little frustrated with myself. I have this vision in my head of what I want to look like but I think that I may always want to make a little more progress. Right now I look a heck of a lot better than I did a few years ago and I remember thinking if I could get to this size that I would be happy. But, am I? Nope. I still want to do better. I think that I will always want to keep making progress. I am at the point where I am happy with my body. I know I don't look bad, but I don't think I will ever just feel like I'm done and now I look like how I always wanted to look. I think I'll just keep wanting to make even more progress. LOL.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
June 7th, 2013, 08:32 AM
*Rosie*'s Avatar Blessed
A few years ago I felt fantastic! Yes, I was in great shape, but also mentally I felt satisfied with life. I want that feeling back again

I need to lose at least 15 lbs more, but even then I think it's more about mental attitude.

I know some bigger women who radiate confidence they feel good in their own skin... Good for them!

Part if it for me is my WHOLE appearance. My hair is a mess, my clothes are basic. My personal time is so limited right now, but I know I'm doing the best I can.

In answer to your question, yes, I think I will be satisfied when I lose weight and have time for hair, make-up, clothes, etc. I can't wait to get my sexy back!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June 7th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
I think once you get to what you thought was your goal, you've gain confidence and its like ''well, I did that, so I can do this''...hoping 'this' is still healthy. I definitely know that is my mindset though, I'll always be trying to improve.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
June 7th, 2013, 10:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I'll never look how I want to look but I do think eventually I'll get to a "close enough" point.

Thanks to Bokkechick for my siggy.

June 7th, 2013, 11:05 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
I have this vision of what I want to look like....and I know I will never get there......not without some sort of surgery to remove excess skin and get some lifting done haha....having 3 kids and going from 190lbs (9months pregnant with first) to 126lbs back up to 165lbs back down to 140lbs has taken a toll on my body and has stretched it and destroyed it HAHA....hopefully one day I will look in the mirror and be happy

*Kristy wife to Karl, mom to Raianna(13) Elyse(11) and Helena(6) stepmom to Frankie(16)*
click me!---> Come Join us at Stay At Home Mommies!!! <---click me!
click me!---> Come Join us at Mommy Weightloss and Fitness!!! <---click me!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

June 7th, 2013, 01:39 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Yes and no... I am satisfied with how I look and feel, but I also know there is always the possibility of improvement.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

June 7th, 2013, 02:05 PM
ThaiSpice's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Good question. A year ago I was in the best shape since I got married 10 years ago. I was at goal weight and had lost all the baby weight. I felt great! There were still parts of my body that I didn't love ( saggy extra belly skin), but for the first time in years I was maintaining rather than trying to lose weight. I don't know if I would ever feel like my body was perfect ( i could have been more toned, and I will always have a hard time not seeing myself as needing to get rid of fat), but it sure was nice to be at the point of maintenance...for a few months until I got pregnant!

Are you pumping for your little one? Planning to pump?
Have a question or need support? BTDT and have wisdom to share?
Join us in the Pumping Mommies board!

June 7th, 2013, 05:28 PM
babyloves2dance's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think there will always be things that I think could "improve" even if I am happy where I am.

Missing our angel since February 17, 2009

Come join us!! Click on the blinkies below to follow me there!

June 7th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think I could be. I have never been a skinny girl, even when I was a ballroom dancer and in great condition. So I don't expect my body to ever look like a magazine cover (or even close). So I think that if I got my extra weight off, and toned up a bit, I would feel pretty awesome.
June 7th, 2013, 07:08 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I think I will get to a point where I like what I look like, but I will always want to improve on my fitness.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search