Daily Goal.....

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By pattyandthemoos
  • 1 Post By Jessimaaka

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 20th, 2013, 10:19 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
so I want to start giving myself a little mini daily goal to accomplish each day....

today I want to do 20 (girly) push ups in a row....and then try to do at least 3 standard push ups....yes I said TRY LOL

what about you??? I challenge you to make yourself a mini goal for the day and accomplish it!
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

June 20th, 2013, 10:54 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
Well I was feeling lazy today. LOL. I don't know that I am going to do my circuit workout today but I am going to do my other workout with dh. I didn't have push ups on my agenda for today so I think I will borrow your goal and do them to failure. I'll have to see how many I can do. I'll be sure to let you know.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
June 20th, 2013, 11:25 AM
OMGOSH I did 35 push ups and they were decent form too. That is the best I've done with push ups ever! So glad you did this challenge because I was totally not planning to do push ups today. I normally do them after I've done some other type of chest exercise and I think that's why I was able to do more. Woah and I feel it too!
*Kiliki* and Jessimaaka like this.

June 20th, 2013, 12:34 PM
nice work!!! I did my 20 (girly) and I did my 3 standard! HAHAHA...tomorrow I am gonna try for 5 standard...my arm strength is really picking up I can tell....from only being able to do just 5 girly push ups to 20 and even able to do a standard push up LOL

June 20th, 2013, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kiliki* View Post
nice work!!! I did my 20 (girly) and I did my 3 standard! HAHAHA...tomorrow I am gonna try for 5 standard...my arm strength is really picking up I can tell....from only being able to do just 5 girly push ups to 20 and even able to do a standard push up LOL
When I first started doing push ups I could only do 12. I think you will be able to a lot more if you keep doing them regularly.

You totally got me motivated Kristy! I wasn't planning to do my circuit workout but I decided to do it with my dd because dh is doing his typical later later stuff. I don't know for sure if I will do my second workout but I'm going to try to.

One more thing Kristy. I would try to do your standard push ups first and do them to failure and then do your girly pushups. I think if you do the standard first you will be able do more of them.

June 20th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
I did 135 squats today...a set of 40, then 45 and then 50! Stuck them on the end of my strength training this morning
pattyandthemoos likes this.

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
June 20th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyandthemoos View Post
When I first started doing push ups I could only do 12. I think you will be able to a lot more if you keep doing them regularly.

You totally got me motivated Kristy! I wasn't planning to do my circuit workout but I decided to do it with my dd because dh is doing his typical later later stuff. I don't know for sure if I will do my second workout but I'm going to try to.

One more thing Kristy. I would try to do your standard push ups first and do them to failure and then do your girly pushups. I think if you do the standard first you will be able do more of them.
I did do them first....LOL I don't think I'd be able to even get 1 done if I did the "girly" ones first LMAO I am gonna try again tomorrow and keep at it until I can

June 21st, 2013, 05:35 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I'm done for today, but tomorrow's goal will probably be push-up related for me too

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search