Habits

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 30th, 2013, 07:59 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
What habits have you changed since starting your weightloss/fitness journey?
What has been the hardest to change?
What was the easiest?
Are there any that you still plan to change?
July 30th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Jessimaaka's Avatar Pink in a house of Blue
What habits have you changed since starting your weightloss/fitness journey? portions...eg I take a bowl of chips instead of the whole bag
What has been the hardest to change? trying to cut out chips...didn't work!
What was the easiest? dinner portions
Are there any that you still plan to change? Need to cut out late night eating

Jess
DS1: Cameron 8/12/2012
DS2: Levi 3/30/2014
July 30th, 2013, 11:27 AM
MidgeMadge's Avatar Queen Turd. Bow down.
What habits have you changed since starting your weightloss/fitness journey? Oh a ton. I'd say my biggest is less processed food, and reading ingredients and labels.
What has been the hardest to change? Cutting out HFCS from foods, ugh! It's in so much.
What was the easiest? Adding more fruits and veggies, I love them.
Are there any that you still plan to change? My exercise level, I would like to up it.

July 30th, 2013, 06:15 PM
Lucy S.'s Avatar POAS addict
My big one was exercise!
I literally walked or exercised for at least 15 minutes a day for 3+ years straight. Rain, shine or even strep throat. One night we got back from an all day road trip and I forgot so i jumped out of bed and did 15 min on the treadmill in the middle of the night! My Ex thought I was insane but I knew I had to do it *daily*- no breaks to have it sink in. I finally missed a day after 3 years and it scared the heck out of me but luckily that 3 years really engrained exercise into me.
And now even when i have had m/c, surgeries and so on where I couldn't for weeks, I am easily able to pick it back up again because not doing it feels SO wrong now. Oh and I don't do it daily any longer (normally 5x a week) but I think about it each and every day It's like showering LOL! Feels wrong not to
Due with #3
10 IUIs= one confirmed /IVF= BFN / FET= / FET2= Baby!
My blog

July 31st, 2013, 05:22 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
What habits have you changed since starting your weightloss/fitness journey? Water intake, exercise, and eating habits is the biggest one by far.
What has been the hardest to change? Cutting out junky snacks.
What was the easiest? Exercising, I love doing it so it was easy to make it a habit.
Are there any that you still plan to change? Not really, other than adding in more exercise.
July 31st, 2013, 06:42 AM
meld10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What habits have you changed since starting your weightloss/fitness journey? Portions, eating more fruits and veggies, exercising regularly, discovering weight training.
What has been the hardest to change? Staying on track with my exercise routine when changes happen in life (I had a tough time sticking to the routine and had to restart after over a month of break after starting a new job, moving into a new house)
What was the easiest? Eating well
Are there any that you still plan to change? More regular ab and strength training.

6/12/2013- 8 weeks
July 31st, 2013, 09:56 AM
pattyandthemoos's Avatar Administrator
What habits have you changed since starting your weightloss/fitness journey? Exercising regularly, that's really the only thing I have changed
What has been the hardest to change? Exercising, I'm always on the wagon then off the wagon
What was the easiest? eating healthier
Are there any that you still plan to change? I want to start setting more goals and trying to make smaller steps at my overall fitness goals.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!
July 31st, 2013, 10:46 AM
*Kiliki*'s Avatar i have absolute power
the only thing I cut was pop....I was drinking like 2 40oz cups a day...at least....of regular coke....every once in a while I'll have me a coke zero...but other than that...I stay away from it

that was the only thing I cut and at first it was hard...now I don't even care if I drink pop or not...it just really doesn't taste good to me anymore....cept the occasional one (usually with rum LOL)

I have no plans on changing anything else....unless what I am doing now just stops working....or some medical problems arise that make me change how I am LOL but I am in 100% perfect health (minus the low salt and iron)
Request Siggy Here SEE GALLERY HERE Request Banner Siggy Here

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search