3lbs down in 2 days!!!

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 25th, 2005, 11:25 AM
Maddies_Mommy22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Maddies_Mommy22
As ya'll probably remember a couple days ago I posted and couldn't understand for the life of me how I gained 5lbs in like a week.. luckily though.. in 2 days just from excersizing and drinking alot of water.. I've lost 3 of it.... I'm really excited - had to share

On a different topic.. who does weight watchers? What's that diet like? The only diet I have ever done and had results that I liked was Atkins but it was short lived. lol I'm just curious to know how WW works.... anybody have any advice??

Thanks!

April

~Hoping for a Baby Boy!~
June 25th, 2005, 08:40 PM
KBeans's Avatar Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans
i lost 25 pounds on weight watchers, then i got prego, but i am going back onto weight wacthers to lose the pregnancy weight.

the plan is GREAT! you can eat whatever you want but you pay for it with your points allowance for the day. this brings your appetite down though cause it gets you used to eating less and how to eat things that are healthier for you and keep you fuller for longer. i totally recommend this as a way to lose weight!!!!
² married to matt ²
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3
²

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I ♥ triathlon, running & hot yoga!
June 26th, 2005, 05:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to linda11567
I was on it right before I got pregnant with EMber. I did the online version, I don't have time to go to meetings. I've heard though that its good motivation. I wasn't 100% faithful to it, but I still lost 10 lbs. I would have lost it faster if I hadn't cheated at all. I really liked it. You can eat what you want, but if you pick bad stuff you don't get to eat very much. Its flexible though, so if your dieing for that piece of pizza you can have it if you save up your points all week. When I was pregnant this last time though I had GD, and the diet they put me on was very similiar, so I've been sticking with it. I had to cut carbs but no where near like on Atkins. The dietician said those aren't good diets, you need some carbs cause what happens is your body thinks its starving and it knocks everything off balance, which is why you gain it all back quickly. I would recommend weight watchers, it will get you on the right track as to how much your eating and what your choosing and you won't gain it back so easily.
June 26th, 2005, 10:09 AM
KBeans's Avatar Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans
i also love the journaling part of it. i saw a nutritionist while pregnant this time and she had me journaling everything i ate, it maintained my weight for soooooo long and as soon as i stopped journaling i noticed i ate so badly. journal i think is so important cause sometimes we FORGET we ate and we "think" we are hungry when maybe we are just bored and if you have something to look at that says you JUST ate 1/2 hour ago then you will be more aware of when you really need to eat next.
² married to matt ²
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3
²

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I ♥ triathlon, running & hot yoga!
June 28th, 2005, 02:56 PM
MinnesotaMommy
I'm on WW, lost about 5 lbs before summer, its been hard this summer. I need to get back on track and behave myself!!
July 6th, 2005, 12:41 PM
~*Dina*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was on it last year. I got too impatient w/it, I wasnt losing weight fast enough. So I got discouraged. It is a VERY good plan, you just have to stick to it, just like any other plan.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search