Down another pound

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 8th, 2005, 04:13 PM
~*Dina*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know I probably shouldnt weigh myself so often, but this morning I got on the scale and I'm down another lb. I cant even believe it!! Its soo funny. I cant wait to start excercising. Its gives me such motivation!!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

July 11th, 2005, 04:07 AM
ana410ny's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
congrats Dina.... i know that for me to be able to lose a pound takes an act of god... well... not really.. but close enough. It's soo hard for me to lose weight... but then again.. that's why i rarely pay attention to the actual pounds.. instead i measure myself with a tape measure weekly.
July 11th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to linda11567
That may change for you Anna after the baby, especially if you breastfeed. Well at least for the gained weight. I was so shocked that the gained weight just seemed to dissapear so easily.

Congrats on losing another pound! I can't stay off the scales either! I got spoiled cause it seemed I was losing a pound or more a day. its starting to taper off now though. But way to go!
July 13th, 2005, 05:34 PM
~*Dina*~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm down 2 more lbs. I've been the same for 3 days now. Oh well, I still think its awesome that I"ve lost all my baby weight plus 5lbs xtra!! On my way to being healthy....

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

July 14th, 2005, 11:16 AM
KBeans's Avatar Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans
congrats! i weigh in all the time but don't really go by it. i will only count it when i weigh in on sunday..BUT it does give me so much motivation when i see pound losage in the middle of the week! im so proud of you!
˛ married to matt ˛
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3
˛

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I ♥ triathlon, running & hot yoga!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search