just a question

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 16th, 2005, 06:51 PM
tryingtobecomeamom1987's Avatar Member
Send a message via Yahoo to tryingtobecomeamom1987
hello my name is becky and i amjust tryin to lose a few pounds anyways what do you do to lose weight? just a question

i can lose weight but it well come back again...what should i do......

becky
July 17th, 2005, 10:43 AM
KBeans's Avatar Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans
well, losing weight shouldn't just be half-fast done. and if you want to lose weight you are going to have to change the way you eat forever. you can't just crash diet and expect it to stay off. so find a healthy way to eat (i do ww and it's awesome) and stick with it. south beach is also a good one. i personally haven't done it, but i have heard good things about it, and again - i suggest ww the most. good luck! and drinking lots of water is a great key to weight loss!
˛ married to matt ˛
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3
˛

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I ♥ triathlon, running & hot yoga!
July 17th, 2005, 01:19 PM
sanderson76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to sanderson76
Losing weight should be something that you look at as a changing the way you eat forever. It isn't just a quick fix with a crash diet.

I do South Beach and have done it for around 7 months and love it. It has worked great for me. I also do cardio 3-4 days a week and pilates 5 days a week. I have never felt unsatisfied while doing South Beach and plan to stay on this way of eating for life. I feel so much better.

I think though the main thing is to find something that works for you. Some people can lose better with low fat, some low cal, some atkins, etc. I have tried those and they resulted in failure for me, but everyone is different.

MY BLOG

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search