i have to admit...

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 21st, 2005, 04:48 PM
KBeans's Avatar Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans
i haven't been journaling or actually started weight watchers yet and it is showing! i haven't lost any weight in like 2 weeks. i haven't gained any either, so it's not horrible, but i am stress-eating and boredem-eating...

it's the act of munching and chewing that gets me eating. and i have even tried gum, but i get a headache from all that chewing involved. when im not chewing on something, i find myself clenching my teeth. i get nausea at the thought of food but then i go eat something.

someone come kick my butt please! i have gotten such a good head start on weight loss and have done well with watching what exactly i eat, but i need to slow it down a bit before i end up gaining all that i have lost right back!
˛ married to matt ˛
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3
˛

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I ♥ triathlon, running & hot yoga!
July 22nd, 2005, 05:47 AM
sanderson76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to sanderson76
I don't really know about weight watchers, but I am sorry you are having a hard time right now. I have times like that too on my way of eating. Maybe eat a healthy choice instead of maybe a not so good choice. That may help.

MY BLOG

July 22nd, 2005, 04:54 PM
KBeans's Avatar Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans
i've been trying to go for chicken and fruits and salads over snacks. i don't even keep snacks in the house. no cookies, only baked chips if any, no easy-to-munch on stuff so that way if i am being lazy i most likely won't even make anything.

i really only want to lose 12 more pounds to be at pre=pregnancy and OMG 12 pounds is NOTHING! but i just am not putting my all into it. then to get to a goal weight, i have a bit more to lose but my preprego weight is a healthy weight for me so im ok with that at least.
˛ married to matt ˛
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3
˛

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I ♥ triathlon, running & hot yoga!
July 23rd, 2005, 11:37 AM
sanderson76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to sanderson76
I do wish you luck with it..Its always hard when you are almost at goal...trust me, I know

MY BLOG

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search