Struggling

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 15th, 2005, 09:45 PM
samsmommy's Avatar Veteran
Hey girls. I am really struggling with my weight lately. I was on WW and had lost 10 lbs, but now I've gained it all back. It really messed me up being off of it for a week during vacation. I just can't seem to stick with it again. I have been eating like a pig too! I really want to start back. Any advice for some self motivation??

September 16th, 2005, 09:47 AM
KBeans's Avatar Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans
i just said the same thing to dina that i would say to you...you can change it right now! you have that choice. on ww, you can eat whatever you want so all you have to do is journal it and you will quickly see if you're doing something unhealthy. i have fallen off track so many times in my journey, especially when i get close to my goal, i tend to slack off...so right now im not doing the best but i ALWAYS have ww in mind when i eat even off program.
² married to matt ²
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3
²

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I ♥ triathlon, running & hot yoga!
September 18th, 2005, 06:04 PM
Miranda and Maria's mommy's Avatar Not Mike's girl
My words...
You cannot change what you did yesterday or 2 weeks ago. All there is is today. Only today. Have the best day you can have today--drink your water, eat your points, and move a little. Don't think about how much you screwed up before, those thoughts will create a feeling of failure and 'why bother?'

You did it before, you can do it again...but you have to JUST DO IT!

So, get up and get a glass of water....have an awesome day (what's left of it)

Diane

If I'm not here, find me on that other website
September 19th, 2005, 05:07 AM
Amandalulu's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally posted by pyungtaekgirl@Sep 18 2005, 10:04 PM
My words...
You cannot change what you did yesterday or 2 weeks ago.* All there is is today.* Only today.* Have the best day you can have today--drink your water, eat your points, and move a little.* Don't think about how much you screwed up before, those thoughts will create a feeling of failure and 'why bother?'

You did it before, you can do it again...but you have to JUST DO IT!

So, get up and get a glass of water....have an awesome day (what's left of it)

Diane
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

That's great advice. I often get that why bother feeling when I've failed. Sticking to a big change is hard and if I screw up I just fall off the wagon, instead of trying again.
Thanks.
September 19th, 2005, 09:04 AM
redsugar's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
do you go to the meetings? i think that going to a meeting is very encouraging it gets me pumped up for the following week. it's kinda hard to explain, you know how if you start something new it's really exciting but it gets boring after a while, well for me it's like i'm starting all over every week.

but....if you don't go to the meetings then don't put things off, i would always mess up one day and say to myself "well i might as well pig out all day" when i could just eat healhty the rest of that day! so just start now, don't think about it too much...when i think really hard about what i'm gonna eat i usually end up eating something bad! good luck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search