Day 1 of diet!!!!!!

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2005, 06:06 PM
mommy2cash's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mommy2cash
<span style="font-family:Geneva">Today is the 1st day of South Beach Diet for me and dh! We are doing it together!! It wasn\'t a bad day, but I am craving foods just because I know I can\'t have them!!! We are still ttc #3. What diets have you guys been on while pg, if any? I am hoping that I get pg this month, but still want to do South Beach if possible!!!!
Anyway, I think I made it through day 1!!!!!!</span>
September 20th, 2005, 12:57 AM
KBeans's Avatar Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans
i don't know what "diets" are healthy during pregnancy, but i will say to what i say to anyone else that has asked. see a nutritionist if you get pregnant. make an appoint, it could even be covered by your insurance (i paid $5 to see mine) and ask what is a healthy way to eat while prego. remember that you don't need much more when prego, don't believe that "you're eating for two" crap. cause you aren't. you are eating for you and a seed basically. so just keep eating right now, get your body and mind used to eating healthier and then when you get prego, go see a nutritionist.

good luck, im so glad you are doing good on your first day. the first week(s) are the hardest so stick with it no matter what the temptations!
˛ married to matt ˛
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3
˛

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I &hearts; triathlon, running & hot yoga!
September 20th, 2005, 06:14 AM
sanderson76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to sanderson76
Don't tell yourself that you can't have it..just play a trick on your body and just simply say "I don't want it"

If I thought that I couldn't have something, it makes it very hard...so even if something is offered to me..i just say..no thanks, I don't want it...it really does make it easier.

Plus, its great that your DH is doing it with you. Mine still won't do it with me and I think that's why my first 2 weeks were so hard on me...I was still fixing him and the kids regular foods and me eating different. Now, everyone eats the way I eat at dinner time and even my youngest daughter eats the South Beach way.

You can do South Beach if you are pregnant, however you need to do phase 2 or phase 3 if pregnant or breast feeding. Mainly because your body needs those good carbs.

MY BLOG

September 20th, 2005, 07:11 AM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3

good luck with the rest of the week.... the first 3 days are the hardest to follow.. after that it is alot easier

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search