GET TO KNOW YOU

Forum: Mommy Weightloss and Fitness

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Mommy Weightloss and Fitness LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 20th, 2005, 12:01 AM
KBeans's Avatar Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans
it's time to get to know you!

what is your favortie past-time?

who is your favorite family member?

what is your favorite name for a child (boy or girl and can be somehting your children aren't named!)?

what pant size are you currently and do you have a goal pantsize?

gold or silver?

diamonds or colored gems?

yesterday, today or tomorrow?
˛ married to matt ˛
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3
˛

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I ♥ triathlon, running & hot yoga!
September 20th, 2005, 12:07 AM
KBeans's Avatar Believe in your body
Send a message via AIM to KBeans
what is your favortie past-time? RIDING A HARLEY

who is your favorite family member? MY COUSIN MICHELLE AND IT IS SAD CAUSE SHE ISN'T EVEN BLOOD AND IS NOW DIVORCED OUT OF THE FAMILY BUT SHE IS STILL MY FAV BY FAR!

what is your favorite name for a child (boy or girl and can be somehting your children aren't named!)? MATTEA for a girl DOMINIC or ANGELO for a boy.

CURRENTLY 11-12
GOAL-none, it's more about weight for now and reshaping over time. i would LOVE to be a tiny size 5 again but that ain't happening! LOL

gold or silver? GOLD

diamonds or colored gems? EITHER AS LONG AS THE REST OF THE JEWELRY IT IS ON AND THE CUTS ARE PERRRRTY

yesterday, today or tomorrow? LIVE IN TODAY WITH MEMORIES AND LESSONS LEARNED FROM YESTERDAY WHILE BUILDING DREAMS FOR TOMORROW.
˛ married to matt ˛
mommy to rick 8, christian 6, kairi 3
˛

want P90X, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6 and tons more? Check out my site!

3.5 years - still BFing

I ♥ triathlon, running & hot yoga!
September 20th, 2005, 05:19 AM
sanderson76's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to sanderson76
what is your favortie past-time? I would have to say just being able to set and relax with a good book...I don't get to do that often..

who is your favorite family member? I would have to say my aunt Patsy. She is wonderful and has always even treated me like her own child.

what is your favorite name for a child (boy or girl and can be somehting your children aren't named!)? I will be biased and pick our children's names now...Keanu and Angelica

what pant size are you currently and do you have a goal pantsize? I am currently at size 6 pant size and no I don't have a goal in that. Mainly because so many companies do vanity sizing now, its hard to base it on that. Most of my size 6 are loose, however if I pull on a pair of 9 that I had years ago back in high school, they are a perfect fit. Goodness how sizes have changed.

gold or silver? platinum if I had to pick any metal...next in line would be silver

Diamonds, although emerald is my favorite gem

MY BLOG

September 20th, 2005, 05:20 AM
brybaby2's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I LOVE DOING THESE!

what is your favortie past-time? BONFIRES W/HUBBY OR CLUBBING W/FRIENDS

who is your favorite family member? I REALLY HAVE SEVERAL, BUT I WOULD SAY PROBABLY MY PAPA (GRANDPA) OR MY DAD ARE MOST DEFINATELY MY FAVES!

what is your favorite name for a child (boy or girl and can be somehting your children aren't named!)? BRYSON & CASSIDY, OF COURSE!

what pant size are you currently and do you have a goal pantsize?14-16, MY GOAL PANT SIZE WOULD BE 10

gold or silver?GOLD

diamonds or colored gems?DIAMONDS

yesterday, today or tomorrow?TOMORROW
September 20th, 2005, 06:05 AM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
what is your favortie past-time? spending time with family

who is your favorite family member? don't really have one

what is your favorite name for a child (boy or girl and can be somehting your children aren't named!)? I love the name Isabelle, but dh hates it

what pant size are you currently and do you have a goal pantsize? size 16, goal size is a 12

gold or silver? gold

diamonds or colored gems? diamonds

yesterday, today or tomorrow? tomorrow

September 22nd, 2005, 12:16 PM
TulipDawn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TulipDawn
what is your favortie past-time? holding xavier...talking to derrick about his day

who is your favorite family member? my mom...though she can get on my nerves sometimes I still look up to her and value her relationship dearly

what is your favorite name for a child (boy or girl and can be somehting your children aren't named!)? I love the name Lillian but with my last name being Lolli that name will never happen...Lilly Lolli just doesn't sound right...

what pant size are you currently and do you have a goal pantsize? Size 16 my goal is a 10

gold or silver? silver

diamonds or colored gems? colored gems

yesterday, today or tomorrow? tomorrow
September 25th, 2005, 10:20 AM
Platinum Supermommy
what is your favortie past-time? Saturday afternoon Football games back in college!! I was a cheerleader . . . .good times!

who is your favorite family member? That's hard . . . Aside from my parents, of course, my Aunt Sue and Uncle Mike.

what is your favorite name for a child (boy or girl and can be somehting your children aren't named!)? Rylan (my son's name) If we have another, boy-Ethan Jennings, girl-Ella Paige

what pant size are you currently and do you have a goal pantsize? My current pant size is a 10, my goal is a 4. I KNOW I CAN DO IT!! I have so many cute pants and shorts in my closet that are 4's.

gold or silver? Gold

diamonds or colored gems? Diamonds are a girls best friend . . .

yesterday, today or tomorrow? Definitely live for today!

September 25th, 2005, 11:18 AM
groovie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

what is your favortie past-time?being with family

who is your favorite family member?my grandmother

what is your favorite name for a child (boy or girl and can be somehting your children aren't named!)?havent really thought about it

what pant size are you currently and do you have a goal pantsize?18 (yikes!) hope to be a 10

gold or silver?gold

diamonds or colored gems?diamonds

yesterday, today or tomorrow?today
September 26th, 2005, 04:40 AM
Twinkle's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
what is your favortie past-time? sitting around with friends and just hanging out, that and shopping!

who is your favorite family member? that has got to be my parents

what is your favorite name for a child (boy or girl and can be somehting your children aren't named!)? Lily (my daughter's name), but I love the name Ava and Michael as well

what pant size are you currently and do you have a goal pantsize? My current pant size is a 10-12, I'd love to be a six again, but I don't know if that will happen!

gold or silver? Platinum, and then silver

diamonds or colored gems? Diamonds are a girls best friend . . .

yesterday, today or tomorrow? Definitely live for today!

Check out Justmommies Blogs!

Are you interested in hosting a chat? Or maybe setting up a chat time for your board? Send me a PM for openings and more information!!
September 26th, 2005, 09:43 AM
mineforever's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
what is your favortie past-time?

going online

who is your favorite family member?

uhm probably my mom

what is your favorite name for a child (boy or girl and can be somehting your children aren't named!)?

Hmm not sure. I'd love to name my girls Faith and Hope but since my name is Charity I'm sure they'd be teased.

I have no idea.. but I'm sure it's either 18 or 20.. my goal is to get to at LEAST a 14-16 by the end of the year.

gold or silver?

I love silver

diamonds I guess but I'm not a jewlery person

yesterday, today or tomorrow?

definitly today!
~Charity - SAHM to 6 Monkeys and expecting #7!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search