We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Please post any interview questions or helpful websites with interview questions here related to elementary levels.
1. Tell me about yourself as well as the education you have received.
2. If I were to walk into your classroom, what kind of classroom management would I see?
3. How would you get subject matter across to the English Language Learning students/students with LDs, what strategies would you use?
4. How do you check for understanding?
5. How would you communicate with parents of the students in your class?