Weekend plans?

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2008, 12:36 PM
JustAKrazymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JustAKrazymom Send a message via MSN to JustAKrazymom
Anyone have anything exciting planned?

Not me..Eric works tonight and tomorrow morning at his soon to be full time job. Ziah has karate tomorrow and Eric wants to take at least Declan to the driving range..then church Sunday and who knows what else!
April 18th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
SLEEP! Actually, more likely is DH is going to help SIL clean out her storage unit, and we'll be accumulating all the baby stuff we're likely to need aside from a car seat that way. So, I'll watch, and he'll help her... I'll probably do school work (my own) while he does that.
April 18th, 2008, 01:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Nope, no plans! I REALLY need to get some cleaning done. I kept waiting for that 2nd trimester energy to kick in, but since I am now i n the 3rd trimester and STILL haven't found it, I'm hoping maybe the nesting will kick in soon

“It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful.”~ Anton LaVey
April 18th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Shery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not as exciting as Chelita, for sure!!!

We don't have a lot planned, and for that I am very glad!! I'm wishing it would get warm enough for the kids to swim some!! I would like to work in my flower beds.
April 18th, 2008, 03:16 PM
joandsarah77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It's a long weekend here due to our agricultural show day yesterday (Friday, it's Saturday now) Dh and Sarah went late yesterday afternoon and dd had a ball. I could hardly believe when dh came back and said she went on the trampoline trapese thingy as well as a tiny roller coaster all by herself! *sob* she's getting so big!
Today dance starts back up (End of first term holidays here) then we have a speach appt for ds and hopfuly I will get some shopping done. It's autumn now and dd only has two pairs of play pants, and I need winter dance stuff too...wonder how much that will cost$$!?
Tomorow is church then maybe we will have time to clean up outside some, it sure needs it.

"Cats are keen, cats are great, cats are clean they lick your plate."
April 18th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Mega Super Mommy
DS is spending the weekend at his cousins house so we have the weekend off!

April 18th, 2008, 04:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Both of my boys have colds and have come down with pink eye. I started them on their drops this afternoon, so hopefully they'll be cleared up soon. We are quarantined for the weekend.

April 18th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Jenneve's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No real plans here. Dh is working nights this weekend, so the boys and I will probably just hang out. We may do some school work tomorrow since we'll be taking Tuesday off for a field trip. We'll see. I think I may go to my sister's tomorrow and get my grapes so that I can start boiling them down for making jelly. Last fall we went out in their woods and picked wild grapes. She's in the process of making her jelly now. My grapes are still in her freezer waiting for me to come get them.
Jared 8/25/01
Justin 10/18/02

My blogs...
Fishers of Men *UPDATED 8/7/09*
Truely Scrumptious Cakes *UPDATED 7/28/09*

April 18th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I took the boys to the zoo today - it was a lot of fun! I love seeing the animals thru a 1 year olds eyes again! He was fascinated!

I am also "training" to walk a half marathon next month. (Translation - I have a lot of weight to lose and thought I would get myself into something reallllly big to train for so I would have to get my lazy butt moving.) So - I need to walk 11 miles either sat or sun.

I also need to clean my house up and balance the checkbook. Then there is the never ending laundry etc...'

UGH!

Forever in our hearts

April 18th, 2008, 07:29 PM
Butter's Avatar Heather the Mama Duk
My big kids have an activity at church tomorrow morning. We also have to go grocery shopping and maybe to get Ani some clothes. She has NO shorts that fit her and it's hot now so she really needs some. Sunday is church and in the afternoon my sister, brother-in-law, nephew, and parents are coming to dinner. We're watching my nephew while the rest go somewhere in the evening.

~Heather, wife to Jamie (15 years; June 5, 1998) and mom to
Ani - 14 (February 15, 2000), Cameron - 12 (October 3, 2001),
Fritz - 7 (July 11, 2006), and Adrian - 5 (June 19, 2008)
Smaller on the Outside

April 18th, 2008, 07:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well our weekend started today as my husband had off. We went to the zoo for the first time this season... it was a lot of fun and Aiden really got very excited about every animal we saw. The animals were also active.... we saw polar bears playing with sticks, the tiger walking around and roaring, the male lion actually walked around a little... which is really rare to see. It was a lot of fun.

The rest of the weekend... I'm going to spend money... we're going to The Lakeshore Learning Center... a wonderful teaching story for their Earth Day celebration. We also have to pick up a new water filter and I have to get the latest Sims 2 Stuff mini expansion pack. (Which probably only one of you here will understand my excitement about this)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search