Presidents' Day

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 15th, 2010, 01:52 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
Anything special going on?

Dh is off today, so we took the kids to see the new house and play at the new playground. This afternoon, I've been organizing HS stuff. Gotta box up what he's already finished and what I've got for next year. I'll only keep out what we're doing right now since it'll be about 6-8 weeks before we're in our new room. It'll be nice to have a dedicated space for HS'ing, toys, etc.
February 15th, 2010, 02:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Nothing particularly special-- DH doesn't get today off, so he's at work as usual.

When Rebecca is in K, we'll have to do some President's Day study stuff, because she's supposed to know *something* about the day, but resources are so slim... :-/ I'm already trying to collect because of how little there is out there, LOL.
February 15th, 2010, 03:22 PM
JustAKrazymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JustAKrazymom Send a message via MSN to JustAKrazymom
Nothing presidents day wise..today was Declan's "day out with the boys" for his birthday..he, 3 friends and Dh went to an indoor bouncy house place, played laser tag ,ate lunch out then went to the arcade.. while they were gone his one friends mom stayed with her 2 girls and hung..MUCH needed 3 hours of girl time.. then Declan ended up going home with them til dinner time.

Now we have an electrical issue..Eric tried replacing the outlet on the loop but that blew as soon as we turned the breaker back on..luckily my best friends DH is an electrician so he's coming tomorrow when Eric gets out of work to fix it.. until then no outlets, dishwasher or microwave..
February 15th, 2010, 06:27 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Nothing special here. Still feeling rather frustrated with posting as I keep getting errors a lot and if I don't copy/paste the post and it doesn't go through, then the post disappears which is getting rather annoying! Anyway, we are trying to dig out from 12+ inches of snow right now and its STILL coming down and starting to drift now. That's a lot for here, normally we get 4 or so.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search