Hello ladies

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 11th, 2010, 10:05 AM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
I posted on this board about 1.5 years ago, but lost my internet. I have my internet at home back so I hope to be around here more.
I am in my 2nd year of homeschooling. I don't use just one curriculum. I use Horizons, Bob Jones, Abeka, and Christian Liberty Press.
I homeschool my son,Jacob in 4th grade, and Alisha, my daughter in 2nd grade. In August, I will be doing my 2 yrd old 2 days a week....

March 11th, 2010, 01:39 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
Welcome back! I also use a variety of things (Abeka, Rod & Staff, Apologia, Handwriting w/o Tears, several EPS workbooks, etc.). This is my first year HS'ing. We're starting 2nd and 3rd grade right now (year round) in a couple of subjects, but the other subjects are still 1st grade until the summer (I let him work at his own pace per subject). I also have a toddler, but he's not doing anything structured yet.

Last edited by BensMom; March 11th, 2010 at 01:43 PM.
March 11th, 2010, 06:11 PM
JustAKrazymom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JustAKrazymom Send a message via MSN to JustAKrazymom
Welcome back..

We are in our 4th year of hsing.. I am currently doing 2/3 rd grade with my 8 year old, 1st with my 6 year old and very loose K with my 4.5 year old! We are also eclectic and use a wide variety of curriculum.
March 11th, 2010, 10:53 PM
dalynnrmc's Avatar pronounced (day-lynn)
Welcome back!

We're finishing our 4th year of homeschooling and loving it to pieces. I call our style "purposefully Christian and classically eclectic," but really it varies by kiddo as it seems with my 1st grader we are doing more Charlotte Mason and delight led learning than anything else.

It's a learning process for me, too!

Can't wait to get to know you!

Much thanks to Alethia for my beautiful siggie and tags!!
March 15th, 2010, 10:18 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Welcome back!!! We are doing mostly 2nd grade work here too and also using a variety. I don't think I know anyone who is strictly using only 1 set curriculum, is there anyone out there who does?? I think it is a learning process all the way through their schooling
March 16th, 2010, 05:38 PM
Sandra314's Avatar Homeschooling Mom
Send a message via Yahoo to Sandra314
Welcome back!

I'm Sandra age 45, happily living in Texas with my husband of 11 years, raising our two sons ages 10 and 4. We have been homeschooling for 7 years and enjoy it.

Married for 14+ years to the love of my life. Currently TTCing.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search