Thoughts or prayers for Jenn...

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 23rd, 2010, 08:01 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
I found out that Jenn's (in_mommy) FIL isn't expected to make it through the night. She's been MIA quite a bit lately. A lot going on with illness and such. That's all I really know. I haven't had a chance to really talk to her.
March 23rd, 2010, 08:53 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Thanks Chrystal. I have been on here, but still having problems posting. Sometimes if the mood strikes whatever right, my posts go through, otherwise it doesn't. Between DS being sick, which for the time his is somewhat under control right now. He was doing ok for a few weeks, but starting to have some problems now again. DH had surgery the week before last and had a few complications so that tied me up last week. Now, it appears that the end has finally come for FIL. He has been battling COPD/emphysema for several years. And if you would listen to DH's mom, the man has been on his death bed for the last 9 or 10 years! His mom has basically lost it these last few weeks and has worn on the end of everyone's last nerves. She has always been dramatic on everything and the whole world revolves around her, even now through this. DH's aunt, which happens to be his dad's sister, was put in the hospital today too due to strokes. Hospice pulled him out of his home late this evening and he is at the hospital now and someone said that he died once but pulled back through, whatever that means. I know I am just rambling here, I am tired but can't sleep. Just sitting here waiting for the phone to ring....
March 23rd, 2010, 09:20 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
Sorry, Jenn. How are the kids doing?
March 25th, 2010, 06:21 PM
Sandra314's Avatar Homeschooling Mom
Send a message via Yahoo to Sandra314
Sorry Jenn,
It must be difficult with everything going on at once like that.

My FIL was battling cancer when my oldest son was in the hospital having two skull reconstructive surgeries at age 2. It was hard having my toddler in the hospital while my FIL in Indiana was ill. My FIL passed away a year later in 2003 and we still miss him.

Praying for you, your family and FIL.

Married for 14+ years to the love of my life. Currently TTCing.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search