Today was my ordering day!!

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 8th, 2010, 02:31 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
Woot!! I am so excited!! I have books 1-5 of CLP Nature Readers coming from the hive. I ordered my easy grammar, spectrum stuff, and a bunch of misc. things from rainbow resource. Is it here yet??!! LOL!! I already have my history, science and all that stuff already. Once it all gets here we will be getting started again I already have my math, history, science and all that stuff already, just needed a big change for grammar.
June 8th, 2010, 06:55 PM
Super Mommy
Were waiting for 3 boxes. I just wished it was over night delivery. I always just want the things NOW.
June 8th, 2010, 08:05 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
I'm waiting on Latin and Math. Both will be new for us, so I can't wait to dig into them. It doesn't help that I changed my mind on math after I'd already ordered it, so I didn't even get the 20% discount this time, and I have to wait longer. I'm so indecisive!
June 9th, 2010, 08:07 AM
mater bibit
How exciting! I have to live vicariously through others since I realized I already have everything we need for the next year so I miss out on ordering stuff this year. lol What's even worse is that I was intending to drag this next year out to a year and a half. Wah! lol

Well, I did get the student pages for MEPs reception year printed through an online printing company and I'm waiting for them to arrive today so .. that kind of counts I guess.
June 9th, 2010, 08:22 AM
Waiting is waiting! It counts!
June 9th, 2010, 08:52 AM
I say it counts too!! Oh, I did go ahead and get the Around the World in 180 Days, so that makes 3 separate orders I am waiting on I am SO excited!!! It's Christmas for me LOL!!! Is it here yet, is it here yet??????
June 9th, 2010, 10:08 AM
I'm thinking about doing 180 between MOH 4 and the repeat back to MOH 1.
June 9th, 2010, 10:48 AM
mater bibit
Perhaps it's just me but .. whenever I am waiting for something via UPS my package is ALWAYS one of the last deliveries of the day. I've totally seen the UPS truck come down our street and deliver to the neighbours earlier in the day .. even to my husband! But if it's me waiting? .. oh no .. the very last delivery of the day. *sigh*
June 9th, 2010, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥YarnTotingMama♥ View Post
Perhaps it's just me but .. whenever I am waiting for something via UPS my package is ALWAYS one of the last deliveries of the day. I've totally seen the UPS truck come down our street and deliver to the neighbours earlier in the day .. even to my husband! But if it's me waiting? .. oh no .. the very last delivery of the day. *sigh*
It's not just you!! When I am waiting on something that I really really want I am the last one too. I used to get postal mail around lunch time and now it doesn't come till around 4'ish I know 2 of the 3 are coming postal service, not sure on my rainbow resource one I am guessing UPS.
June 10th, 2010, 09:35 AM
Sandra314's Avatar Homeschooling Mom
Send a message via Yahoo to Sandra314
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_mommy View Post
Woot!! I am so excited!! I have books 1-5 of CLP Nature Readers coming from the hive.

We have the Nature Readers. Did you know that they have Nature Reader Book K. I found it at their site and ordered it. This read aloud book is wonderful because provides an illustrated animal lesson for each letter of the alphabet. Each lesson is two pages. Lesson 1 was A is for Alligator and we learned that the mother lays about 20 to 70 eggs on high ground. She leaves the nest and watches it nearby for 2 months. We found out that she listens for a sound to know when her babies are hatching from the eggs. A baby alligator starts out at the size of 18 inches and can live to be 56 years old! To supplement we are reading books on the different animals we will be reading about each week.

My youngest enjoys learning about the animals.

Married for 14+ years to the love of my life. Currently TTCing.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search