Mommy Recess - Let's chat!

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 25th, 2010, 09:51 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
What's up with life (minus school)? Good, bad, or same-ole?
July 26th, 2010, 09:27 AM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
very busy week. our church is having a carnival/revival this weekend. I will be at the church all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
I only have 2 kids this week. My oldest is at church camp, so will be Dh....

July 26th, 2010, 09:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I need to get my house guest worthy clean and re-organize the girls toys. Fun week!!
A-6yrs 3/08
J-4.5yrs 11/09
K 2.5yrs 9/11
And
L-7/12/14!!!!

July 26th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Sandra314's Avatar Homeschooling Mom
Send a message via Yahoo to Sandra314
I have been reading some books for myself over the summer. I am currently reading John Ortberg's book "If you want to walk on water, you've got to get out of the boat. It is very moving and inspirational. I am on chapter 6 and have been reading it each night.

I am trying to get out to purchase school supplies and mail out my books for Paperback swap but the heat here makes it unbearable. I do my errands in the morning and try to get back home by noon.

Married for 14+ years to the love of my life. Currently TTCing.
July 26th, 2010, 02:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am a little stressed right now. Our Japanese exchange student is here now. It's fun, but also a challenge. He's a sweet kid and we all like him a lot. But communicating is very difficult so far. I hope he is having a good time and not going to get homesick. I'm trying to plan activities every day, but it is a challenge to come up with things that he and all the other kids want to do (and won't be too costly.) I also have to take care of our regular responsiblities at the same time- housework, shopping, planning a graduation party, getting ready for school in a few weeks, etc... I'm trying to figure out how to do it all!

Three of my kids will start public school at the end of August. (not to mention I still haven't planned much of anything for my homeschooled kindergartener and preschooler.) Right after our exchange student leaves to go back home, I have oral surgery scheduled. And a baby shower af ew days after that. Then the day after that, I go back to school full time!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeah, a little stressed.

SciGuy,14 Butterfly Girl,12 Wyldchild,7 FlowerFairy,5 and Babybird,3

and RK, 13, exchange student from Japan

My Homeschooling Blog:

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search