School supply list?

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 5th, 2011, 10:56 AM
Super Mommy
What's yours look like? i've been randomly adding to it. We are going shopping on the 15th to finalize dh's stuff (returning to college) and get our stuff, as well as make it a fun day with ice cream out. I keep thinking maybe I'm forgetting something, I'm so used to looking at the PS long crazy list! So what's on yours?

August 5th, 2011, 12:49 PM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
computer paper
ink
pencils and more pencils
new markers
highlighters
organizational items

we use alot of pencils for some reason. I also am always looking for new ways to organize my craft items. I have tons of glue and notebook paper from buying alot last year

August 5th, 2011, 01:36 PM
New_England_Girl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hmmm, let's see:

Printer Ink
Construction paper
Glue
Crayons
Pencils
Markers
Binders for keeping loose worksheets in
File folders and hangers
Finger paint

But that's for one in K and one just playing 'school' (he's 2, but won't be left out ), so I'm sure mine is pretty small.

Married to my best friend for a decade.
Mom to:

Cassidy, 6.5 yrs. Born 10/23/07, 7 pounds 10 ounces, 20 in.

Joel, 4.75 yrs. Born 6/23/09, 9 pounds 12 ounces, 21 in.

Timothy, 2 yrs. Born 3/20/12, 9 pounds 4 ounces, 22.5 in.

August 5th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Frackel's Avatar DOh!
printer paper, notebooks and a couple packs of loose leaf, 3 binders(I had them, and lost them, and gave up looking for them ), pencils, crayons, glue sticks, index cards

I think that's it, I honestly don't remember right now. It's not too short of a list and some of it isn't needed, or won't be, right away anyhow. We've got most of what we'll need to get started. We won't be starting until the end of the month though.

Oh and a couple totes too. Those are for when the kids go to mom's in October. I have to go somewhere and I'll be gone for at least 2, maybe 3 weeks, so she'll need all their stuff packed and ready for then. I figure totes will probably be the best solution for that.
August 5th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Jill0924's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jill0924
nothing LOL I have a stash of craft things (and it's on the girl's Christmas list every year too) and the girls have tons of crayons. I haven't started using pencils with them yet - they do all their writing practice with crayons for now. If I need something, I tend to get it as I need it (or as I see something and think "oooo I need that!" ) Of course my girls are only three ... when they get older I figure we'll to the "back to school" shopping each year to make sure we have paper and such and to make it fun for the girls.

August 7th, 2011, 06:33 PM
Super Mommy
Thanks ladies! We have pretty much whatever we need, especially for the first few months. But..... I have always enjoyed school shopping and walking down teh aisles with brand new notebooks and such. That reason and that reason alone is why we are going "back to school shopping" followed by some ice cream. I think it's such a fun event

August 8th, 2011, 10:39 PM
Super Mommy
  • 24 3 prong folders
  • ink
  • Colored printing paper
  • 1 journal
  • 1 3 subject notebook

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search