Hello :)

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 6th, 2006, 08:44 AM
Shery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just wanted to drop in to say hello. What is everyone up to?
We are just enjoying our summer...lots of play time and down time. We had a good 4th. We usually go to a family reunion on that day, but decided to stay home. We cooked out, popped fireworks and watched movies. That night, we took the kids to see the firework display...they had never been to one. We had a good time.
Today, I have some little prizes for the kids, so we are going to play bingo after I finish straightening the house. It is still rainy and wet, so it's a good day to play games inside.
What is everyone else up to?
July 6th, 2006, 03:21 PM
joandsarah77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sounds like fun. My massage lady comes this morning to give me a pounding and DD said she was going to paint some more of her box 'rocket'. DH went to the large Kmart toy sale yesterday with my list...poor man well he did offer..... talk about mayhem, he said the lay buy line streched around the store and this was at 9.30 am. He said he felt like a blob of testosterone surounded by a sea of frantic eostogen He got everything but the box storage seat which had already gone
So DH rang me and said he was not going to wait in lay buy as we had planed as he had been told it took 5 hours and he was just going to buy the lot. yikes! he laughed and said ' Well we might not eat for a week but at least the kids have toys!" he's a riot. lucky for him he didn't even have to wait in the check out line, the guy in the dvd section took pity on him and let him check out all the things there. Now where am I going to hide all this stuff! thats what lay buy is for lol. So anyway he went and bought the 4 dvd's I had on my list for DD thinking I wanted all 4. lol I had told him those were just ideas and to get 2. Do men ever listen? So we decided we will give DD one now so I can see a lot of DVD watching happening today lol.

"Cats are keen, cats are great, cats are clean they lick your plate."
July 6th, 2006, 07:37 PM
MissyPrincessEha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am studying, cleaning, working out (lost 3 pounds already), teaching the kids and getting some things done on my to do list.

We had a good fourth. We also went to the fireworks display here. And we had a veggie pizza at pizza hut. It has been over a year since I had one and oh it was sooo good!

July 7th, 2006, 01:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We have had a busy summer so far! We took DD to go see the fireworks on July 4th. She was a little nervous about them at first, but then she started to like them a little more.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search