Did you watch the Super Bowl?

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2012, 11:42 AM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
Madonna isn't 25 anymore.
February 6th, 2012, 12:18 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Haha! We watched part of it, we don't have cable so we went to our next door neighbors house. I ended up leaving after the 3rd quarter so I could get Addi in the bath and in bed at a decent hour.

I didn't think the half-time show was as amazing as they have been in the past. But I do think Madonna dances a lot better than most 50 somethings out there lol.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

February 6th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Jewinjuwa's Avatar We walk by faith
I didn't watch it for one second, I'm happy to say. I did look up some commercials online and saw the halftime show. I'd say Madonna moves well for someone her age, but I didn't like the show at all. Egyptian to cheerleader to church choir? Odd. And she wasn't even dancing to the right rhythm a lot of the time. I didn't care for it.
February 6th, 2012, 03:53 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
Yeah, the constant changing theme was just too much for me. Pick one and develop it, ya' know? Halftime isn't a whole concert.
February 6th, 2012, 06:13 PM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
There are others songs of her's that I would have liked to see instead. I fully admit I wish she would have gotten on the stage and gyrated to Like a Virgin just one more time.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

February 6th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Frackel's Avatar DOh!
Heck no, lol. I wouldn't watch it, not even for the commercials.

We watched the puppy bowl on animal planet. The kitty halftime show was awesome.
February 6th, 2012, 09:53 PM
christianmommato3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christianmommato3 Send a message via Yahoo to christianmommato3
yes, I watched the entire game. I am a sports nut. I was watching college basketball and then the super bowl with my dd all day. My dh and ds's were playing video games. I am the sports junkie in my house

February 8th, 2012, 10:21 AM
New_England_Girl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am sooooo not a sports fan, but DH's uncle had a party at his house so we went...I enjoyed the food Silly preggo lady. Anyway, we did not watch Madonna...just what I don't need my 4-year-old daughter emulating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frackel View Post
We watched the puppy bowl on animal planet. The kitty halftime show was awesome.
^^^ This is what we watched during commercial breaks and halftime. The kids loved it!

Married to my best friend for a decade.
Mom to:

Cassidy, 6.5 yrs. Born 10/23/07, 7 pounds 10 ounces, 20 in.

Joel, 4.75 yrs. Born 6/23/09, 9 pounds 12 ounces, 21 in.

Timothy, 2 yrs. Born 3/20/12, 9 pounds 4 ounces, 22.5 in.

February 8th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Frackel's Avatar DOh!
lol yeah we loved it too> it was sooo friggen cute. I found it randomly while channel surfing and just couldn't resist.

We don't really watch sports on tv, mostly because we just don't like them.(we'd rather play than watch).
But we watched the puppy bowl and then Mr Popper's Penguins, lol. I love that movie.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search