Update on DH

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2012, 05:43 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
I tried posting while waiting at the hospital earlier but I was able to squeeze out only one reply due to yucky connection there. Anyway, they did the scope down his throat and his stomach isnt in the greatest shape at least there are no ulcers there. Now his small intestine looks like swiss cheese, too many holes for them to count and a couple were rather large ulcers. They took tissue samples from the various spots to see if they could figure a cause. So, we know a bit better what is going on, and hopefuuly can get a bit more answers and get him well!
February 8th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Jewinjuwa's Avatar We walk by faith
Oh no! T&P coming your way.
February 8th, 2012, 08:10 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
You never want to hear that something's wrong, but when you already know something's wrong, you just want answers so you can get to the treatment phase. So, with that in mind, I hope they actually find something wrong asap!
February 8th, 2012, 09:15 PM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
I know. This is getting so stressful and really starting to take its toll on all of us. Schooling isnt going great most days anymore and I am really getting short with them. The girls went into the dr Monday for sinus infections, I have one too but just going to stick it out as long as possible and my cyst is back but I will deal with that too. I am not sure how to get us back on track and in a better place to get stuff done. I really dont want to take time off as we did that for moving. We just all are tired emotionally and physically and feel like crap lol.
February 8th, 2012, 09:41 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
Don't worry about it! Do they have to do testing or anything to measure progress, or do you just have to show they're attending school or what? I can't remember what your requirements are there. You can always catch up later when all this blows over. It's better than getting so frustrated you quit.
February 8th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Frackel's Avatar DOh!
I'm so sorry to hear this. Hopefully you'll get the answers soon, and he'll be feeling better soon as well. I know that swiss cheese feeling all too well. I can imagine the pain he must be in
Lots of thoughts coming your way from us.
February 9th, 2012, 06:06 AM
New_England_Girl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh, no, Jenn! Lots of T&P's coming your way

Married to my best friend for a decade.
Mom to:

Cassidy, 6.5 yrs. Born 10/23/07, 7 pounds 10 ounces, 20 in.

Joel, 4.75 yrs. Born 6/23/09, 9 pounds 12 ounces, 21 in.

Timothy, 2 yrs. Born 3/20/12, 9 pounds 4 ounces, 22.5 in.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search