Missed 4 days of school... AGAIN!

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 17th, 2012, 08:17 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
Monday was sort of a normal day for Ben (getting back into the swing of things). Didn't do a whole lot. It was an "aahhhhhhhhhhhhh... DONE" day for me, because I've had a rough few weeks. Tuesday, I messed up my back first thing in the morning. Couldn't talk, walk, sit, or anything. Just cried! I took only 1/2 of a muscle relaxer that would ordinarily knock me out. It made me loopy and tired. I spent all day on the couch, and thankfully, the kids were well behaved. Wed, more couch time. I was feeling ok in the afternoon, so we all got ready for church that night. Ben was in the car, and Daniel & I were walking out the door when Daniel got sick. Today, his temp was 102 when he woke up, so we went to the doc (ear infection), got his Rx, got groceries (while waiting for the Rx), and came home for a nap. Tomorrow? House cleaning!!! We're going to be busy helping dh's parents on Saturday, have a meeting after church on Sunday, and then hopefully we'll be able to finish up school next week. If not... oh well!

I'm glad it's the end of the year for us. I'm starting to think we should just quit and try again in August.
May 19th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Jill0924's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Jill0924
Hope things get back to normal soon and everyone feels better!

May 21st, 2012, 06:48 AM
2Corinthians10:4's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope everyone is feeling better! Don't worry we are still not back on track with our lessons lol.

Thank you Kiliki for my beautiful siggy!

May 21st, 2012, 10:26 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
I hope everyone is feeling better!
May 21st, 2012, 11:40 AM
in_mommy's Avatar I am just me
You sound like me!! We were at Dr Thursday for her throat again because she was having a reaction to the omnicif(sp). Today we were back because she had another seizure type incident Sunday. Si they are getting an EEG set up. Hope you can get things back on track easier than us. Oh Matthew is covered head to toe in a rash!
May 21st, 2012, 11:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Oh man that stinks! At least it is the end of the year.
A-6yrs 3/08
J-4.5yrs 11/09
K 2.5yrs 9/11
And
L-7/12/14!!!!

May 21st, 2012, 12:22 PM
Do they think the seizures are a medication side effect, infection, or what?
May 21st, 2012, 01:12 PM
Not sure. He said what I described happening Sunday was a petit mal. She is on different antibiotics. Actually I dont think she was on them the time it happened there. I am reading up on them a bit and I am wondering if when she was back in K at school when she was always saying she didnt hear the teacher if it was happening then. That it was seizures not a hearing issue. She had her hearing checked and it showed she had some difficulty with low tones but it was borderline on the normal range. Man, if that is the case, have I been missing them for that long???
May 21st, 2012, 02:10 PM
I don't think you've been missing anything. They may just be escalating.
May 22nd, 2012, 07:08 AM
Her EEG is now set for the 29th.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search