The Worst Thing

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 19th, 2006, 08:09 PM
Shery's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I felt like a fun...tell all....poll!!
Here goes:

What is the worst

1. Thing that you have ever tried to eat

2. Thing that you have ever been caught doing

3. Thing that anyone ever gave you as a gift

4. Thing that you have ever seen an animal doing

5. Name that you have ever been called

6. Thing that you have ever done to get a boy to like you...when you were a young girl, of course

7. Lie that you have ever told

8. Thing you remember ever wearing

9. Dream that you remember having as a child

10. Excuse a guy has ever given you for breaking up

Have fun!!!!!!!!!
July 20th, 2006, 04:50 AM
KarateMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to KarateMom
What is the worst

1. Thing that you have ever tried to eat: when I was a kid, we were at a restaurant and I asked my dad if I could try some of his escargot. He obliged, but when I decided that I didn't like it because it was chewy, he wouldn't let me spit it out. I was about 7, and it felt like an eternity of sitting there with this thing floating around in my mouth in water (that I had tried to use to swallow it like a pill), eyes filled with tears...it was horrible. Oh, and brussels sprouts - BLEGH!

2. Thing that you have ever been caught doing: sneaking out of my parents house when I was 13. I got in SO much trouble that I never did it again!

3. Thing that anyone ever gave you as a gift: I had a boyfriend in high school who gave me some earringsfor my birthday. Now, while this sounds like it would be a great gift, I happened to know that he had gotten them at a pawn shop. Plus, they were just the dangly parts - I had to go and get wires to hang them on!

4. Thing that you have ever seen an animal doing: I've not really witnessed an animal doing anything "bad".

5. Name that you have ever been called: Oh, not many people have called me names, at least not in front of my face! I DID have a friend in the 6th grade tell me I was going to go to hell, which was a BIG deal to me, and I didn't speak to her for a month.

6. Thing that you have ever done to get a boy to like you...when you were a young girl, of course: I was really too shy to pursue a boy and try to make him like me.

7. Lie that you have ever told: I am a HORRIBLE liar, so I've really never told many whoppers! When I was dating DH, I told him I was going on a float trip with a friend...which I was....but that "friend" was my ex-boyfriend! Luckily, I got through that period of my life and still ended up married to Troy!

8. Thing you remember ever wearing: Jeans that were shredded from top to bottom, on purpose, with hot pink spandex leggings underneath, and a huge belted t-shirt. Although, in my defense, it WAS the 80's! Oh, and when I was a sophomore, I had a dress for my boyfriend's prom that was huge and pink and frilly and made me look like Little Bo Peep!

9. Dream that you remember having as a child: I was being chased by a guy who was posessed by the devil and I knew that if he touched me with the bottom of his foot I would be posessed as well. I woke up and lay there, scared stiff, for probably an hour! *shiver* It was SO scary at the time!

10. Excuse a guy has ever given you for breaking up: Honestly, only one guy has ever broken up with me, and he didn't give me an excuse, he just stopped talking to me. We had only been "dating" for two weeks. He told me years later that he had made a huge mistake and I was the best "girlfriend" he'd ever had...but I'm pretty sure at that time, he was trying to get me to sleep with him! *shudder* High class guy, huh?

You're never fully dressed without a SMILE!!

July 20th, 2006, 07:22 AM
Jenneve's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is the worst

1. Thing that you have ever tried to eat
brussels sprouts!

2. Thing that you have ever been caught doing
In 4th grade I got mad at my math teacher and called her an ugly name (not to her face, but my "friend" told on me). She called my dad and I got in the worst trouble of my life!

3. Thing that anyone ever gave you as a gift
A few years ago, my step-mother gave me, my sisters, and my sister-in-law these hideous stuffed teddy bears dressed up like Victorian Ladies. We still laugh about those things.

4. Thing that you have ever seen an animal doing
The only thing I can think of is watching wild animals eat other animals on the Discovery channel. That just grosses me out!

5. Name that you have ever been called
can't recall being called any bad names. unless you count the other day when my 3 year old got mad at me and said I was a "bad guy"

6. Thing that you have ever done to get a boy to like you...when you were a young girl, of course
I was always too shy to pursue a guy

7. Lie that you have ever told
I don't know. My dad always stressed the importance of being truthful even when you think you'll get in trouble, so lying has never been something I do.

8. Thing you remember ever wearing
bellbottoms! lime green bellbottoms! OH they were horrible!

9. Dream that you remember having as a child
don't remember any of my childhood nightmares, but I've had some doozies as an adult! demonic creatures trying to kill me or someone I love!

10. Excuse a guy has ever given you for breaking up
I never had many boyfriends (3 including dh) and none of them broke up with me. I was the one to break up.
Jared 8/25/01
Justin 10/18/02

My blogs...
Fishers of Men *UPDATED 8/7/09*
Truely Scrumptious Cakes *UPDATED 7/28/09*

July 20th, 2006, 02:42 PM
joandsarah77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What is the worst

1. Thing that you have ever tried to eat ** Probably my mil's (sorry pauline!) Kernicks Burger clops (sp?!) This is a German dish my mil makes for FIL who is German and dh who loves it. These meat balls which would be ok are floating in this discusting sauce of lemon and vinegar. Blach!! **

2. Thing that you have ever been caught doing **Can't really think of anything much lol I was a goody toe shoes! I did once come back tipsey from a party when I was 15. It was an adults party but there two sons invited all the rest of us kids on the street and they snuck out rum and coke (cococola not sniffable coke!) Thats about the most 'drunk' I have ever been.**

3. Thing that anyone ever gave you as a gift **Some cheap orniments from the dollar shop**

4. Thing that you have ever seen an animal doing **A friends dog tore all the sheets off his line and shredded them. I didn't actualy see the dog do this as he did it when he was left home byhimself but I saw the remnents! Then recently the neibours puppy ripped my dd baby born umbrella to shreds too ds had tossed it over the fence, dd was devestated **

5. Name that you have ever been called ** Growing up these kids that lived between my place and my friends place would call us Bristle Toe Bristow (my friend Helen) and Sad Face Sadler (me lol)**

6. Thing that you have ever done to get a boy to like you...when you were a young girl, of course **Nothing, I was way too shy**

7. Lie that you have ever told **I was way to embaresd to lie, I would go beat red if I tried**

8. Thing you remember ever wearing **probably all those pastel colourd pants I had ick **

9. Dream that you remember having as a child **I can't remember entire dreams only snipits. But falling, being chased, and going on the school bus wearing only a singlet stick in my mind**

10. Excuse a guy has ever given you for breaking up "I can't commit" He broke my heart

"Cats are keen, cats are great, cats are clean they lick your plate."

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search