We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
2. a little cubby/locker shelf thing for each child
3. a place to store all this completed art
4. when I was little we had a rice box in our schoolroom. I want one of those.
5. I want to make little trash bags to hand on their desks so it doesn't end on the floor so much.
"I am a midwife. It is not just what I do, it is what I am, and I grow in it."
1. A built in cupboard along my dining room wall. With shelves just the right hight with some open but most closed so I can have a space to put all my "complete set of craft stuff"! lol See I have the "feathers, cloth, googly eyes, and such" but it's all so hard to find that quite often I also say "We COULD make that, except we're missing 5 things that we need to complete it!"
2. I want someone whos good at orginizing to come in and orginize all the above craft stuff! I need someone to tell me what size containers to buy cause I seem to buy ones that are too small or just not right!
3. One of those digital microscopes that hooks up to the computer.
4. A lot of books to various to mention. But some picture books, FIAR books, Magic school bus, and living history fiction.
5. My new computer set up! At the moment it's sitting on our dinning room table like a blob because dh dosn't have time to set it up and transfer all my millions of files. waah! So what with our crafty things at one end and that computer I can't even eat at the table! It should be so good once it's done, it has more then twice the memery (dh says "1012 Ram, 160 gig hard drive, 256 mb graphic card" yer yer dear, whatever that means! I just want to know can I stick a lot of stuff on it?!) and a 19 inch flat screen.
"Cats are keen, cats are great, cats are clean they lick your plate."
It should be so good once it's done, it has more then twice the memery (dh says "1012 Ram, 160 gig hard drive, 256 mb graphic card" yer yer dear, whatever that means! I just want to know can I stick a lot of stuff on it?!) and a 19 inch flat screen.[/b]
LOL, I know EXACTLY what you mean! DH did the same thing when he picked out my new laptop that I'm so excited to have!
He also does the same thing when telling me about new cameras and things he'd like for our business!
-- Lisa --
Wife to my best friend Troy, mom to Reilly and Declan