Christmas party..and a few pics

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 11th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Frackel's Avatar DOh!
Just wanted to share, since I don't share very many pics here lol.

On Saturday we went to my mother's motorcycle club for a Christmas party. It was my mom, my sister and her two youngest, my kiddos and myself. The kids had an absolute blast. They served breakfast, which was nice since it was in the morning, lol. The kids got to decorate cookies, and get their faces painted if they want(Leo didn't, the girls did though, lol). The MC buys "gifts" that the kids can then "shop" for (it's free) and wrap up for their parents for Christmas. The MC also buys a gift for every child, and Santa passes them out Technically Alexis has "aged out" for their little program, since it goes birth through 12. But since there aren't really any kids anywhere near her age, the MC still gets her a gift too. Which I find to be quite awesome of them, lol. I think next year they're upping the age limit to 17. They have a LOT of fun with this, probably more than the kids do. But the kids all had a lot of fun anyway. It was really a great day, especially since it was rainy and nasty, lol.

Anyway.. a few pics.
Alexis is 14, Alyssia is 11.5 and Leo is 9.

Leo and Santa

YAY Santa gave him legos!!

Alyssia and Santa

She got a new digital camera with SD card

Alexis and Santa

She got a fijit friend. I have to tell you this toy is awesome, lol. It plays right along with the furby my mommy bought me(yes my mommy buys me toys )

I have to show you this one too because it's adorable. This is my youngest niece, she's 10 months and is absolutely in love with Leo. She calls him daaaad. No clue why. At first we thought it was just the standard baby babble, dada is an easy sound to make. But, nope, she's actually talking to Leo, or looking for him, when she says it. It's really cute. She's been doing it for almost two months now.

Last edited by Frackel; December 11th, 2012 at 07:20 PM.
December 12th, 2012, 04:58 AM
Veteran
Thank-you for sharing the photos. The MC is serious about their gift giving - those are awesome!
December 12th, 2012, 09:16 AM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
Sounds like you guys had a great time! Love the pics

December 12th, 2012, 12:32 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
Great pix, and I love the "daaaaad". How cute!!
December 17th, 2012, 07:20 AM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Awesome pictures, and wow, those are some great gifts!
December 20th, 2012, 03:34 AM
Nice pics!! It looks like having great fun. I like the last picture very much.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search