Weekend plans?

Forum: Homeschooling

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Homeschooling LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2013, 06:38 AM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
What's happening this weekend? Ben's first spelling bee is tomorrow. I don't expect him to win, but I expect he'll make it pretty far. Church on Sunday... that's about it.
January 11th, 2013, 07:05 AM
Regular
We have a really busy weekend. My husband is going on a long business trip, so we are preparing for him to leave. He took Monday off to do something special with the girls before he leaves. We have to finish-up the Girl Scout cookie orders, so we can turn them in next week. This weekend is going to be spring weather, so we are planning a cookout on Saturday. We have Mass and CCD on Sunday.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Nancy
January 11th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Frackel's Avatar DOh!
Either tonight or tomorrow my sister's kids will be coming over for a night. Not sure which day yet, she'll call later to let me know.

Other than that, we have no real plans.
January 11th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Irish_Wristwatch's Avatar Running with Scissors....
Nothing much here, my ILs are coming up to visit tomorrow, they are taking us out for supper to celebrate DH's 30th bday

other than that, i need to grocery shop, clean, do laundry and figure out if we can find a way to fit the infant seat in the car with the 2 older boys, or if we will need to buy a new seat for #3

January 11th, 2013, 04:06 PM
2pinks&ablue's Avatar Chantelle
Tonight DH took the older two kids to family skating, I stayed home with the younger two, and a friend is stopping by. Tomorrow Alyssa has dance, and Sunday is family skating and skating lessons.
January 11th, 2013, 05:34 PM
bookworm16_2000's Avatar Mom to Allison and JR
Hubby has been out of town for the last week and I started a new job. I think we're going to relax and stay at home. I'll be doing some extra cooking so I don't have to do it on days I work!

Thanks to Claire1979 for the terrific siggy!

My Blog
January 12th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Veteran
Packing suitcases and prepping for DH his trip this week. He is going to start setting up the new abode in preparation for our move. I should get out of bed.
January 12th, 2013, 08:22 PM
Erin.minus.thyroid's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DS had his cub scouts pinewood derby prep day today. We spent the morning woodworking and learning the rules. Not much else besides normal family time
DD born 1/3/12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search